Pedo Parent on Twitter Investigated, @Swagnificent relieved of his Coli duties

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is this chick fantasizing about her son's dikk...:patrice:

Train your son as a future predator brehettes
That bytch is vile.:scust:

Actually she's just being honest. She's saying what we all naturally feel. We want our sons to pass on their DNA impregnating as many females as possible. This insures our DNA gets passed on. We don't want the same for our daughter cause women can only bring one child to term per year. So we want our daughters to be virgins and only have sex with her husband.

I respect this lady cause she's brave enough to be honest about our true nature. Most people live a life of lies based on what's socially acceptable rather than what's biologically hardwired.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Actually she's just being honest. She's saying what we all naturally feel. We want our sons to pass on their DNA impregnating as many females as possible. This insures our DNA gets passed on. We don't want the same for our daughter cause women can only bring one child to term per year. So we want our daughters to be virgins and only have sex with her husband.

I respect this lady cause she's brave enough to be honest about our true nature. Most people live a life of lies based on what's socially acceptable rather than what's biologically hardwired.
I can’t believe you typed this out, but even humoring this disgusting bullshyt.

Oral sex isn’t an act of procreation. She explicitly exclaims “girls gonna be sucking his —-“

This child looks to be about 4-5? So why even have this convo? Or indulge the comment? What level of “honesty” or “we naturally feel this” do you truly believe?

Edit: Man, stop. Like for real.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

1.) He's a baby
2.) He's a baby
3.) You can't get pregnant from the sexual act the mother described in her alarming tweet.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t believe you typed this out, but even humoring this disgusting bullshyt.

Oral sex isn’t an act of procreation. She explicitly exclaims “girls gonna be sucking his —-“

This child looks to be about 4-5? So why even have this convo? Or indulge the comment? What level of “honesty” or “we naturally feel this” do you truly believe?

Edit: Man, stop. Like for real.

Like I said. She's being sexually explicit but the core of her message is biologically consistent with our nature as humans. Yes oral sex doesn't lead to reproduction, but how many guys only get head from a woman and never have vaginal sex? Typically head is just a precursor to vaginal penetration. When she said all yalls daughters are gonna be sucking my sons dikk she was saying in crude language that my son will impregnate lots of women. And that's a sentiment that is biologically consistent with our nature.

I remember when I first went to college all my mom told me was to wear a condom and not get any of these hoes pregnant. She didn't tell me to practice abstinence. She knew that having sex with different women was something a man should do. She just advised me to be safe and to not put myself in a poor financial situation having to raise children with a slut. A son who sexually conquering lots of women will make a mother proud. It's hardwired into us.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
:dahell: how does your mind go there?

She's just a mother who wants to ensure her DNA gets passed on by her offspring. She's a little more sexually explicit but almost all mothers say their sons are handsome and so on. Wanting your children to eventually reproduce and pass on their DNA is perfectly natural.
She didn't say anything bout him piping them daughters, she said they gonna be sucking her toddler son's p. :gucci:

This ain't got nothing to do with suppressing "true thouughts. She coulda just said her son gonna be a heart breaker and kept it moving, not no vulgar sick shyt that shouldn't even be occupying her mind as a mother on the first place. Expose yourself as a weirdo deviant brehs.:scust:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1.) He's a baby
2.) He's a baby
3.) You can't get pregnant from the sexual act the mother described in her alarming tweet.

No shyt. I'm talking about her mindset not his. She's looking into the future and is trying to build a man other women will want. Unfortunately for her I think she might be building a simp if that valentine's day video is any indication. Another reason why men are needed to raise other men. She's well intentioned in trying to raise a man who will be sexually desirable to the opposite sex. The problem is women have no idea what it takes to become attractive to women as a man. This young guy better hope a father figure comes along to teach him the real game cause his momma might just be raising a super simp.

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
:dahell: how does your mind go there?

She's just a mother who wants to ensure her DNA gets passed on by her offspring. She's a little more sexually explicit but almost all mothers say their sons are handsome and so on. Wanting your children to eventually reproduce and pass on their DNA is perfectly natural.

Shut the fukk up you pedo fakkit, I took you off Ignore to see your garbage take. I'm not surprised. You're a waste of oxygen.

Negged and go kill yourself you pedo degenerate :scust: