Peach Pepsi is GOATED brehs. Anyone else has tasted it?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
knew as soon as I clicked the thread there would be mad posters flexing that they don’t drink soda in a thread about soda:mjlol:
flabby babble
some us just don't hyped for every new soda release like its a pair of new J's

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Tried it over the 4th at a family gathering, it's definitely a nice summer BBQ drink when ice cold and I'm not really a Pepsi person. Pepsi been putting in work lately though, Starry taste as good as Sprite :whoa:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:scust: Drink soda, brehs
I weaned off soda after highschool. It's weird lookin back and thinking that we used to never leave the grocery store without it.
P
knew as soon as I clicked the thread there would be mad posters flexing that they don’t drink soda in a thread about soda:mjlol:
This is the way.

Soda is a major contributor to :flabbynsick:

Funny if you look back over the years every time these threads were made they got less and less actual soda drinkers in them. We are winning the war against Larry gardens one person at a time. Join us friend

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I weaned off soda after highschool. It's weird lookin back and thinking that we used to never leave the grocery store without it.
P
This is the way.

Soda is a major contributor to :flabbynsick:

Funny if you look back over the years every time these threads were made they got less and less actual soda drinkers in them. We are winning the war against Larry gardens one person at a time. Join us friend
I used to love soda. Now I don’t even think about. And you’re right. Soda is a huge reason to the :flabbynsick: epidemic.

Most folks would feel a lot better if they cut out soda completely and nothing else. That’s how bad soda is to the body.