Peach Pepsi is GOATED brehs. Anyone else has tasted it?

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
I only drink about 2 sodas a year. I may have to find someone to split this with. Peach Pepsi sounds intriguing
You should buy one before the summer is over, because it’s an limited version flavour for this summer only. I don’t know when they will produce it for mass consumption again. I hope Pepsi will make peach Pepsi a permanent member of their lineup though.

Soldier

Daps
Let go of the cokes and pepsi's brother. They are are terrible for your health. Try an olipop instead.
thanks brother i will try olipop too. I hope they have zero sugar versions of their product.

Soldier

Daps
Facts. Goof ahh OP

By the time i remember to try this shyt summer gonna be over

He need to be negged off that alone

Why would you drop this when summer is damn near over?
I just learned about this 3 days ago. I was shopping in groceries and then I found peach Pepsi. I didn’t see it all summer until 3 days ago.

I bought as much as I could. (4 x 12 pack cans )

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I copped a bottle and it was aiiiiiiight at first, but I just couldn’t finish it. They need to stop adding flavors to cola. Coca-Cola went mad with their concoctions of cotton candy and all kinds of fukkery:scust:

All that Pepsi Peach, and Pepsi Mango, and Pepsi Berry shyt is bullshyt. Cherry or Cherry Vanilla and that’s it

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thanks brother i will try olipop too. I hope they have zero sugar versions of their product.
no problem. the coke version has only 2g of sugar and is very good. it also has a lot of fiber which is good for your digestive system.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I copped a bottle and it was aiiiiiiight at first, but I just couldn’t finish it. They need to stop adding flavors to cola. Coca-Cola went mad with their concoctions of cotton candy and all kinds of fukkery:scust:

All that Pepsi Peach, and Pepsi Mango, and Pepsi Berry shyt is bullshyt. Cherry or Cherry Vanilla and that’s it
[OJ] Pause guys...pause...[/OJ]:whoa: