Peach Pepsi is GOATED brehs. Anyone else has tasted it?

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Brothers soda is pure evil, it adds nothing but pure sugar and gets you extra weight, avoid it at all costs. If you must drink something besides water, get a juicer and buy fresh oranges and get fresh orange juice

Shut up, you dumb fakkit. There's an unhealthy amount of sugar in drinking fruit juice too.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
I copped a bottle and it was aiiiiiiight at first, but I just couldn’t finish it. They need to stop adding flavors to cola. Coca-Cola went mad with their concoctions of cotton candy and all kinds of fukkery:scust:

All that Pepsi Peach, and Pepsi Mango, and Pepsi Berry shyt is bullshyt. Cherry or Cherry Vanilla and that’s it
Oh I see you’re a cola purist. Regular Coke/pepsi only for you. You prefer to Stay with the classics

Cherry Pepsi/coke both tastes good though.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A SOUTH THING. I TASTED ONE ON MY WAY YO MYRTLE BEACH THIS YEAR. shyt WAS TASTY. I HAVEN'T SEEN ONE SINCE I BEEN HOME THOUGH.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I prefer Sprite because it's clear so makes it feel like its less 😌 calorific.

Taco

All Star
Daps
Pepsi Pineapple is a sleeper. They only sell it at Little Caesars for a limited time tho. Popeyes got Peach Coke, def gotta try the Pepsi tho.