PC Gamers Get In Here

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Wonder why apple dropped mechanical hard drives for SSDs since apparently the difference is not all that noticeable.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Wanted to upgrade my pc, but with the insane graphics card prices and ram prices shooting up, I think I'll chill. I'll probably get a motherboard/processor upgrade after seeing what the new ryzen iteration is bringing to the table

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@MMS What games are you playing?
i got this age of empires definitive edition but thats all im messing with right now

im strongly considering assetto corsa :jbhmm: noone mentioned it guess cause i said RTS but i hear the PC racing is dope

might finally get a wheel again (had one for GT4)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i got this age of empires definitive edition but thats all im messing with right now

im strongly considering assetto corsa :jbhmm: noone mentioned it guess cause i said RTS but i hear the PC racing is dope

might finally get a wheel again (had one for GT4)
I feel that Project Cars is a better franchise. Dirt is good too

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Almost lost my damn mind trying to do a fresh install on Windows. It's so much easier on Mac OS. I got a 250gb NVMe stick and I swear my machine boots in a couple seconds at most. shyt is incredible. Playing a few single player games right now to try and get the hang of gaming with a keyboard and mouse and I might start playing multiplayer games in a couple months.

Loving this experience tho.