NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

K5It5.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:patrice: I don't know tho. They play 8 game seasons. All the games college and pro players play give way more chances for concussions to pile up on each other.

Problem is, it's almost impossible to tell for sure.
thats a big reason why the retired NFL players settled. Cant tell when concussions actually started.

Thing is, the NFL is cutting its nose to spite its face. All that means is "Football is dangerous for kids."

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
thats a big reason why the retired NFL players settled. Cant tell when concussions actually started.

Thing is, the NFL is cutting its nose to spite its face. All that means is "Football is dangerous for kids."

The NFL players also settled because the judge told them if they continued a lof of the retirees claims would be thrown out. In addition, most needed money now and half of them are gonna be dead in 10 years :to:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The NFL players also settled because the judge told them if they continued a lof of the retirees claims would be thrown out. In addition, most needed money now and half of them are gonna be dead in 10 years :to:
yeah, it was a lot of mess for them. I really feel bad shytting on them when the decision first came out.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
That dude got me rollin, stuttering like a mothafukka while trying to act like they didn't treat that Doc like shyt

"Well, uh, I don't uh know why she felt that way, umm I mean I feel like we treated her with respect" :laff:

concise

Veteran
Daps

But we do know that having one makes the next one easier. :patrice:

But :smh: at the league actually handing players a pamphlet that said orherwise.