PBS Frontline: League Of Denial - The NFL's Concussion Crisis

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Q
sometimes shyt like this makes me feel bad for liking football so much
i feel the same way sometimes. That's why I lol at the league trying to legislate a sport that's violent to its core. But on the other hand, who am I to knock dudes who choose to make a living doing this. The sport just replaced boxing as far as helping guys escape poverty. Very conflicting

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I hear you i fele the same but it wont last long anyway,not that it will be outlawed but kids just arent gonna play football like they used to parents are gonna be scared off and the prodcut will suffer greatly in say 10-15 years
I don't see football being outlawed, hopefully the game will be able to find a way to reduce these brain injuries with better tech gear (if that is even possible)

G.O.A.T

All Star
Daps
Q

i feel the same way sometimes. That's why I lol at the league trying to legislate a sport that's violent to its core. But on the other hand, who am I to knock dudes who choose to make a living doing this. The sport just replaced boxing as far as helping guys escape poverty. Very conflicting
Sadly, you could play this documentary in front of NFL, College, and HS players and it will not change what they do.They'll just have the immediate reward in mind and not worry about their future down the road

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia
CTE_WORD_SC.png

Jeezy knew :ohhh::dwillhuh::whoo:

G.O.A.T

All Star
Daps
I don't see football being outlawed, hopefully the game will be able to find a way to reduce these brain injuries with better tech gear (if that is even possible)
I find it funny how the league mandates thigh/knee pads, but have not mandated the newer helmets that are designed to try and help head trauma

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia
I could easily see HS and some college teams having 7-on-7 squads. They already have camps all over and I've seen the shyt televised on ESPN :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find it funny how the league mandates thigh/knee pads, but have not mandated the newer helmets that are designed to try and help head trauma

I dont know if its possible, its the size and speed of the players that causes such a violent collision that accumulates not much u can do to prevent that