• Nelson and Ohio win by KO/Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again... Floyd got popped by Chino and was wobbling all over the place. Chino aint great. Sometimes nikkas get caught.
You don't think that Thurman was less-than-impressive tonight even aside from that punch?

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
who tf has Spence beat to fight a top welterweight :francis:

nikka ain't even beat a gatekeeper yet :francis:

Has he even had a fight where the other fighter had an actual camp yet :francis:
If he wants a death wish then give it to him then, should be an easy fight right:mjpls:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
After every fight now they ask about Floyd Mayweather.

21155d1375921450-joel-lanning-jaguars-fan.gif

Just give it up.
Nobody in the game is in Floyd's league.

I can't believe I'm at the point where I have to defend Floyd's greatness against these 2nd and 3rd tier fighters.
I don't really even like Floyd but how you asking a dude who was 20-seconds and 1 bodyshot away from losing to Luis Collazo about fighting Floyd Mayweather?

:mindblown:

yep and if u dare take up for floyd ur a stan or casual all of a sudden.

emotional nikkas catch feelins cause they can't seperate floyd's outside life from the ring.

i dont like kkkov-L but that dont mean im picking pascal to beat him just cause i dont agree with him as a person.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Again... Floyd got popped by Chino and was wobbling all over the place. Chino aint great. Sometimes nikkas get caught.
Thurman cant even pop a hands down Collazo, how many times Khan dropped Collazo, theres levels to this shyt....And Thurman is a C class fighter that nearly got finished and ran from a recovering alcoholic thinking retirement

Last edited:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
collazo threw the fight

I wont go as far as to say that but Collazo is one of the true warriors of the sport and him getting to Keith didnt surprise me. him quitting did. I will give him the benefit of the doubt and say that Keith must have hit him with something he didnt like and he was thinking about retirement from that moment.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
How about he earns it like everyone else? :francis:

How many people were clamoring for Thurman/Spence before Floyd mentioned it :francis:

No muthafukkin body. Which makes me wonder why Floyd did that?

Hell nikkas probably didn't even know who Errol was before that fight.