• Nelson and Ohio win by KO/Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but you gotta pay those guys. Collazo not so much. For an ESPN fight, this is damn good. Plus, the goal is to make Thurman a star.

This is not a generic ESPN fight though....this is a PBC fight and it's the Champion vs a guy not ranked in the Top 15 of the division.

Im sorry, but Im not backing this fight:manny:

Stiverne vs Arreola was a damn good ESPN fight. Povetkin vs Perez is a damn good ESPN fight. Thurman vs Collazo? Nah...maybe if Thurman was still on the rise or something, not the Top 5 Welterweight he is today.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
This is not a generic ESPN fight though....this is a PBC fight and it's the Champion vs a guy not ranked in the Top 15 of the division.

Stiverne vs Arreola was a damn good ESPN fight. Povetkin vs Perez is a damn good ESPN fight. Thurman vs Collazo? Nah...maybe if Thurman was still on the rise or something, not the Top 5 Welterweight he is today.
I agree... I'm rooting for collazo

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
i look at this no more than a stay busy and showcase fight for thurman, especially on a saturday night on ESPN (not espn 2 or 3).

haymon has alot of dates/tv time, don't know why people expect to see big fights every card. he gotta build these guys up somehow :manny:

Hes already putting shyt match ups. Hes got 2 years on these deals to get them to pay.

Hes gotta fukking cash all them dudes out, not fukking put god damn thurman vs collazo headlining your first ESPN card. What the fukk?

JoeClair

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The Big Apple

It's on ESPN. I don't think he's allocating to them what he would NBC or Showtime.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

me either. no favoritism from me. i wanna see him against marcos or brook:birdman:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I agree with you all but who else is lining up to fight him though?
nikka ducked the porter fight, even lil broner is manning up

Did this fraud think he could fall back on the Guerrero win, truth be told if it wasnt for the elbow to the eye, back of the head punch knockdown....I wouldn't know how the fukk to score that fight

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
lusoq.jpg

:mjlol:
:deadmanny:

Thurman won the battle but lost the war, guerreros heart stole the crowd...If thurman was a man he'd rematch, in a real ring and not a golf course:beli:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

He took 1 soft tough after a tough fight with Guerrero and you got your pitchfork out :comeon:

Opposed to AB fighting these nikkas on prime time tv and channels I pay for :upsetfavre:

Collazo = Taylor, Molina Jr, Molina where dem pitchforks at :upsetfavre:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Well, Im not gonna blame Thurman for Brook, because Brook made no movements towards fighting anyone serious this month. Him fighting Gavin is :scusthov: as well.

Devon Alexander is better than anyone Thurmas has faced thus far, so Thurman beating him would immediately become his best victory.

Bundhu?:camby: Horrible fight and it was another showcase match for Thurman.

chaves ranked number 9 by ringmag n drew with bradley ....who yall claim is the next best, after may-pac .:mjpls:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
He took 1 soft tough after a tough fight with Guerrero and you got your pitchfork out :comeon:

Opposed to AB fighting these nikkas on prime time tv and channels I pay for :upsetfavre:

Collazo = Taylor, Molina Jr, Molina where dem pitchforks at :upsetfavre:

Adrien Broner is not a Champion:sas1:

When he WAS Champion, he never defended his belt against a guy who was unranked by RING Magazine. Eloy Perez was ranked #9 at Junior Lightweight, Gavin Rees was ranked #6 at Lightweight, and Marcos Maidana was ranked in the Top 10 as well at Welterweight:sas2:

Keith Thurman is the WBA Champion...there's no reason for him to be fighting a dude who is unranked by RING, ESPN, TBRB, IBF, WBA, WBC, and the WBO:comeon: