Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nelson and Ohio win by KO/Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
all top 15 ranked welterweight opponents by wbc,wbo,wba ,ibf etc..........

andre berto
Antonin Decaire
David Avanesyan
Alfonso Gomez
Charlie Navarro
Gianluca Branco
Teerachai Kratingdaeggym
Johan Perez
Richmond Djarbeng
Emmanuel De Jesus
Francisco Santana
Cameron Hammond
Kevin Bizier
Dan Ion
Fredrick Lawson
Chris Van Heerden
Wale Omotoso
Ray Robinson
Bradley Skeete
Konstantin Ponomarev
Viktor Plotnykov
Fariz Mammadov
jeff Horn
Dusty Hernandez Harrison
Deniz Ilbay
Juan Manuel Marquez
Devon Alexander
Mikael Zewski

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Devon Alexander or Andre Berto would've been better options and are available:yeshrug:

better in name n youth.

alexander is avg to me keith would win easily.:russ:

berto is washed up too basically bruh.he was gettin outboxed by lopez before he landed a ko plus he dont got the chin to mess with keith. aint trying to use abc shyt but berto get fukked up by robert royally ....only thing robert did to keith was head butt him. yeah thurman needs work on inside fighting but so does ggg n the rest these power punchers. berto dont even got his speed anymore .......:francis:

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
better in name n youth.

alexander is avg to me keith would win easily.:russ:

Devon Alexander is better than Luis Collazo. Keith Thurman hasnt fought anyone as skilled as Alexander yet, so it would've been interesting:ehh:.

berto is washed up too basically bruh.he was gettin outboxed by lopez before he landed a ko plus he dont got the chin to mess with keith. he dont even got his speed anymore .......:francis:

Andre Berto is better than Luis Collazo and already beaten him. Keith Thurman hasnt fought anyone with the handspeed and power of Berto yet, so that would've been interesting as well.:ehh:

What does Luis Collazo bring to the table for someone like Thurman? Absolutely nothing:manny:

JoeClair

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The Big Apple
Devon Alexander is better than Luis Collazo. Keith Thurman hasnt fought anyone as skilled as Alexander yet, so it would've been interesting:ehh:.

Andre Berto is better than Luis Collazo and already beaten him. Keith Thurman hasnt fought anyone with the handspeed and power of Berto yet, so that would've been interesting as well.:ehh:

What does Luis Collazo bring to the table for someone like Thurman? Absolutely nothing:manny:

A chance for a good-looking KO

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

his speed looked gone against lopez:yeshrug:

plus bundu was a solid win...an alexander win wouldnt be wayyy more impressive like a brook win would imo:yeshrug:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I must be watching the wrong sport. Been happening since the 40's.

I've only been around since the 80's:mjpls:

In the last 50 years (1965-2015), how many times has a Champion defended his belt against someone who's not even considered a Top 15 opponent in the division. That's supposed to be dead once you're defending the strap.

Great fight? No. That's why it's on ESPN.

My problem is Keith Thurman vs Andre Berto or Devon Alexander would've still been a fight where Thurman is a big favorite in, but it's not another "showcase" opponent.

You took a similar stance with Wilder vs Molina, which I took the same stance Im taking now. Champions shouldnt be defending their belts against competition that's not even Top 10-15:manny:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
This is some bullshyt and I am starting to lose my restored faith in Allah Haymon because who gives a fukk if he is putting on a million shows on a million networks if the bouts are subpar?
I'm not blaming Haymon. It's on these fighters. He knows he going to get paid for bullshyt ass fights.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
his speed looked gone against lopez:yeshrug:

plus bundu was a solid win...an alexander win wouldnt be wayyy more impressive like a brook win would imo:yeshrug:

Well, Im not gonna blame Thurman for Brook, because Brook made no movements towards fighting anyone serious this month. Him fighting Gavin is :scusthov: as well.

Devon Alexander is better than anyone Thurmas has faced thus far, so Thurman beating him would immediately become his best victory.

Bundhu?:camby: Horrible fight and it was another showcase match for Thurman.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

:stopitslime: nikka......even moreso i worked out in the same gym as luis before..berto wished he had luis skill lol...berto was gifted a win over him..key word: gift

JoeClair

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The Big Apple
I've only been around since the 80's:mjpls:

In the last 50 years (1965-2015), how many times has a Champion defended his belt against someone who's not even considered a Top 15 opponent in the division. That's supposed to be dead once you're defending the strap.

My problem is Keith Thurman vs Andre Berto or Devon Alexander would've still been a fight where Thurman is a big favorite in, but it's not another "showcase" opponent.

You took a similar stance with Wilder vs Molina, which I took the same stance Im taking now. Champions shouldnt be defending their belts against competition that's not even Top 10-15:manny:
Yeah but you gotta pay those guys. Collazo not so much. For an ESPN fight, this is damn good. Plus, the goal is to make Thurman a star.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Wait, this is on ESPN? I guess it ain't to bad... I need to read these damn articles more:heh:.....:laugh:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: nikka......even moreso i worked out in the same gym as luis before..berto wished he had luis skill lol...berto was gifted a win over him..key word: gift

Notice I didnt use the word "skill" in that sentence:mjpls:

Yes, Collazo is a better skilled boxer than Berto and if this was say...5 years ago, he would have a better chance at winning this fight. Berto however DID beat Collazo, for all the skill advantage Collazo had he couldnt get the W, and I think that Thurman will have no problems with Collazo at all. He can outbox him and possibly KO this older version of him...depends on what "Kool Keith" Thurman decides he wants to do.

Berto's handspeed and power (both of which Collazo lack at the same level) is why Berto could at LEAST catch Thurman as he backs out with his head up high and his chin sitting out there. It would make an interesting fight imo, because Berto has the power to hurt Thurman, who we have seen hurt in the past, and Berto is coming to go to WAR.

Would be an action packed fight from Round 1

Last edited: