Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black House , California

GJPGg60WwAA_9QS

Every.
Single.
Time.

Majority of the time these type of sisters who lust after white boys , usually get used and dump on by them or white boys have no interest in them and they usually start over and now focus with only looking for black men

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Majority of the time these type of sisters who lust after white boys , usually get used and dump on by them or white boys have no interest in them and they usually start over and now focus with only looking for black men

I see nothing wrong with someone realizing where they are valued most

You can't get everything right the first time

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Like breh said in the tweet I don't have any issue with a BW she doesn't want to date a PAWGer but she better not be thirsting after cacs either. It just makes you seem like a bitter hypocrite.

Daps
:salute: PAWGS standing on BIDNESS now. For far too long it was a one sided beef.

They're returning fire :mjlol:
I mean BW will say some brazy shyt about white broads to their face but white broads don't (usually) know how to handle direct confrontation.

You can't claim to be better than someone but then stay talking shyt about them and comparing yourself to them.

Daps
9/10 twitter BW who retweet these type of sentiment got tweets thirsting over white men in their past

GJPGg60WwAA_9QS

Every.
Single.
Time.

As always! I wonder what the idiot coli simps have to say about this.

She's an idiot.
Men are attracted to women.

White. Black. Latina. Arab. Indian. Japanese. It doesn't fukkin matter.

If a guy dated a white girl and now he's choosing you, just accept that you goofy hoe.
/Thread