PAWGs packin these hypocritical birds up

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

GJPGg60WwAA_9QS

thats an "exposal" from 2014 :heh:what were you saying 10 years ago? you had shyt figured out from day 1?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's an idiot.
Men are attracted to women.

White. Black. Latina. Arab. Indian. Japanese. It doesn't fukkin matter.

If a guy dated a white girl and now he's choosing you, just accept that you goofy hoe.

Nah fukking is one thing,but "dating" a white woman:mjlol:? You gotta be a special type of cornball brotha or c00n for that:respect:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah fukking is one thing,but "dating" a white woman:mjlol:? You gotta be a special type of cornball brotha or c00n for that:respect:
Why?

You think you're somehow morally superior because a nice ass is only nice if it's black?
Ass is ass. t*ts are t*ts. Women are women.

:aicmon:

I don't care what race a woman is.
They're great, and going to ruin all of our lives no matter what.

:skip:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
She's an idiot.
Men are attracted to women.

White. Black. Latina. Arab. Indian. Japanese. It doesn't fukkin matter.

If a guy dated a white girl and now he's choosing you, just accept that you goofy hoe.

So would you keep that same energy if a black woman dated multiple white guys before you? :jbhmm::lolbron::sas2:

broller

Veteran
Daps
"Some" sistas say some foul shyt at times but ill never ride with a white girl or any race over my sisters. White bytch had the nerve to say "Did your owners allow you to post this" :gucci:

She should put hands on that CAC for saying that

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
It's wild how people care so much about this shyt
:mjlol:

You're telling me you could have 0 interest in someone... And be mad about their dating preferences

Truely signs of low self-esteem.
:francis:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why?

You think you're somehow morally superior because a nice ass is only nice if it's black?
Ass is ass. t*ts are t*ts. Women are women.

:aicmon:

I don't care what race a woman is.
They're great, and going to ruin all of our lives no matter what.

Well I said fukking is one thing didnt I? Dating is an escalation and you are looking to possibly be committed. The implications of being willing to possibly commit your soul to a white man/woman is already troubling.

Genetically superior,we dont respawn with mutants(not racism,biologically). Animals in the animal kingdoms have sense enough to not mate with albino tigers. And caucasians have sense enough to try to reassimilate into the fold as they should. But yall looooove yall some white people so much:mjlol:. So the mulatto child goes on to reverse the good works of their white parent by getting with a white partner and creating an octaroon. Before officially stomping out the black lineage.

But like I said due to recent events there is an open trial period. Date whoever you would like for the time being. I actually digress,because nows not a period for judgement:respect: