PAWGs packin these hypocritical birds up

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This are the same women that would jump at any brad or chad feet just because he is a white boy they hold black men to standards they themselves do not uphold whatsoever it would be comical if they werent serious, but i blame any sane brother for evening caring what this type of women think about.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well I said fukking is one thing didnt I? Dating is an escalation and you are looking to possibly be committed. The implications of being willing to possibly commit your soul to a white man/woman is already troubling.

Genetically superior,we dont respawn with mutants(not racism,biologically). Animals in the animal kingdoms have sense enough to not mate with albino tigers. And caucasians have sense enough to try to reassimilate into the fold as they should. But yall looooove yall some white people so much:mjlol:. So the mulatto child goes on to reverse the good works of their white parent by getting with a white partner and creating an octaroon. Before officially stomping out the black lineage.

But like I said due to recent events there is an open trial period. Date whoever you would like for the time being. I actually digress,because nows not a period for judgement:respect:
God help you.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Look how the bytch ass c00ns over look a white bytch making a slavery reference to a Black woman!

Y'all such miserable ass tap dancing c00n sambos.

The op been a clown sambo since sohh.

I'm pretty sure he in his 50's cause he was old on Sohh always gassing up the white Canadian poster chick that bragged about eating ass.
Except she was like 19 at the time and he was in his 30s. :mjlol:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
9/10 twitter BW who retweet these type of sentiment got tweets thirsting over white men in their past
So no then?

If you're going to accuse someone you need evidence. I was expecting a white boyfriend pic with a "this you?" Caption.

Instead I see hurt Caucasians trying (and failing) to cook a sister that is ostensibly pro black.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

GJPGg60WwAA_9QS

Every.
Single.
Time.

See now this is what I was looking for. Let's get this edited into the OP.