Atlanta
Looks like y'all nikkas done scared her off or she took the pads out:

poq87x2lapab1.jpg

23cr2x2lapab1.jpg

44mh99cx2mab1.jpg

:pachaha:

First it was AT&Titty and now her smh

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Looks like y'all nikkas done scared her off or she took the pads out:

poq87x2lapab1.jpg

23cr2x2lapab1.jpg

44mh99cx2mab1.jpg

:pachaha:

All that happened was the pants got slightly less tight. Lot of white women down here have wide and flat asses with thick thighs. The illusion only lasts so long

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
She’s lost a lot of weight in recent months and the ass went along with it. The weight loss now has people thinking she did something to her face although just a few years ago she used to be mad skinny with no figure whatsoever.

With that being said, thick women in country music is frowned upon so she’s unfortunately followed in the same steps as Miranda Lambert and Lauren Alaina in slimming down.

Miranda lambert never had a shape :mjlol: . Lauren Alaina was cute and chubby but she was heading for the wall, only a matter of time

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Miranda lambert never had a shape :mjlol: . Lauren Alaina was cute and chubby but she was heading for the wall, only a matter of time
Miranda had thighs and Lauren Alaina did as well at one point. The funny thing about it is that Lauren Alaina insist that she still has an ass and is always doing Tik Tok videos with Lainey and other celebrities trying to prove it :mjlol:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Miranda had thighs and Lauren Alaina did as well at one point. The funny thing about it is that Lauren Alaina insist that she still has an ass and is always doing Tik Tok videos with Lainey and other celebrities trying to prove it :mjlol:

Check my other post. A lot of these southern white women have thick thighs with wide flat asses. An optical illusion combined with tight jeans with designs on the ass cheeks.

I'm hip to their game, no pun intended :russ:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Check my other post. A lot of these southern white women have thick thighs with wide flat asses. An optical illusion combined with tight jeans with designs on the ass cheeks.

I'm hip to their game, no pun intended :russ:
Facts and that’s what sucks about someone like Lainey as hers was all natural as the weight gain would always go to her butt.

She might as well lose the bell bottom jeans and change up her style as the uniqueness is now gone.