RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Facts and that’s what sucks about someone like Lainey as hers was all natural as the weight gain would always go to her butt.

She might as well lose the bell bottom jeans and change up her style as the uniqueness is now gone.

Nah she get to some holiday eating, she'll be alright.

I like Lauren Alaina but those chubby chicks can't hold it together forever. They get a bit sloppy and turn into a pretty fatso :manny:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nah she get to some holiday eating, she'll be alright.

I like Lauren Alaina but those chubby chicks can't hold it together forever. They get a bit sloppy and turn into a pretty fatso :manny:
She better do it in a hurry as those white women that love country music have already turned on her believing she’s had plastic surgery and becoming just like the other women in the industry.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Big Latto 🤩🤩

Lainey Wilson or Leni Klum? 😁😁

NYPICHPDPICT000007487804.jpg

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
She better do it in a hurry as those white women that love country music have already turned on her believing she’s had plastic surgery and becoming just like the other women in the industry.

Lmao what in the hell? I know these white women have enjoyed the "PAWG" and "thick thighs save lives" online movements :dead:

To turn on one of their own smh. What a tangled web we weave :wow: