NULL

8tu5adcz6wia1.jpg

giphy.webp

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I know this is unrelated but still related..

Im in Sweden and i aint gonna lie there's this one thick pawg that everybody, including myself, want to fukk REAL bad. Im not on the gram so i cant post a pic but the girl relatively cool but her ass phat ass shyt and she got a beautiful face. I really want to give it to her though but im not about to be no simp chasing her like a dog.

She issue is that shes younger too (about 10 yrs). And i only "know her" from work. She gave me some signals (what i felt) but it could her just wanting another guy to boost her ego.

How is it in the states? Are pawgs really that rare?

Absolutely hit. European pawgs are way ahead of American pawgs and they’re typically cooler and more embracing of Black culture in my experience. Good luck.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Absolutely hit. European pawgs are way ahead of American pawgs and they’re typically cooler and more embracing of Black culture in my experience. Good luck.

Damn. I doubt its that bad.

I got blood relatives in the states, but somehow in my 30+ yrs ive never been there. My mother went a few months ago and she felt so good and different. Said its cheaper there than here, alot more open and social. Way more things to do etc.

Sweden may have better pawgs but other than dat its dead out here. Getting harder for non Swedes too as the racial & social divide has increased ALOT since the 90s and early 00s.

As far as the pawg: Nah im off that. Plus, a dude im really cool with on and off work likes her and wants to get her. Im not as attracted to her anymore. But she was/is fine no doubt.