Taylor Hatmaker@tayhatmaker / 6:11 PM EDT•October 20, 2022
Comment
Elon Musk with Texas belt buckle
He sings a different song, but I bet it's still 60+%

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
People who actually bring value, aren't doing this shyt on social media.

I remember when I was searching for jobs a while back, I wanted to find out more about the day to day life for a position I was interested in. I did a search for it on youtube and there were a few videos of "a day in the life of a..." Type videos. I watch them thinking I'd hear about what type of frameworks, technology, standards, etc they used on a daily basis and that will give me a nitty gritty overview of their day to day job and what I would expect if I got this particular job. There was none of that. It was them spending half the video talking about how they got ready for work in the morning and their commute and all this non-job specific bullshyt. :dahell:

There are people clout chasing using their connections to "tech" to try and stunt and portray some sexy image of it. Most of the time they are capping.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Gen Z sure love blowing their own spot up. Wasn't Meta talking about employees need to double their outputs or get fired

Meta employees are reportedly being pushed to work twice as hard to protect their jobs at the troubled tech titan as workers brace for sweeping layoffs.

“Zuck’s message was loud and clear: You have three months to prove your worth, put in 200% effort, or you can resign now if you don’t like it,” one unnamed Meta employee told Insider, referring to CEO Mark Zuckerberg.

The productivity push is unfolding during a sustained downturn in Meta’s stock price as the social media giant struggles to rebrand itself as a metaverse company.

Meta shares plunged more than 20% on Thursday after the company reported a 52% plunge in third-quarter profit.

Meta has reshuffled many of its teams and managers as Zuckerberg urges employees to work with more intensity, Insider reported, citing interviews with three current employees.

One current employee said his manager warned that even the best-performing workers were “not safe.”

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
These are the same people that swear up and down black people are lazy and only get "good jobs" because of affirmative action. The whole time these cacs/Asians spend all day eating, playing games and doing bullshyt yet getting paid six figures :dahell: .

:laff:

Pretty much. You only need to work about 1-3 hours and your job is pretty much done lol.

It’s honestly who you know. There aren’t many ppl on code or have the juice to plug you in.