Pawg posts her CAC family rooting her black boyfriend at the NFL combine. Bag Secured!

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I remember when all that shyt came out about Hulk Hogan. Creh was mad his daughter dating a rapper. :mjlol:

He said some shyt like,”At least bring back an NBA slam dunking n***er :mjpls:

and then she ended up marrying a minor league hockey player and doesn't even talk to her old man

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Even the dog is black and you see how the cac father is treating it. Can't get away from it soon enough. :mjpls:

How you think he gon treat this nikka? Even got the lighter dog (and more docile) in the hopper for when the black one is done. :jbhmm:Won't be long for the father gets a golden retriever in there. :wow:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

Generational wealth gone. Her dad already calling his boys that are insurance brokers, agents, bankers, lawyers and accountants.

Smfh

And she’s MID! Breh couldn’t do any better than this? She looks like a farm hand.

These girls fathers be telling them to go after the black athletes it’s not a secret. If you bring home a black man make sure he’s a star athlete.

#BuckBreeding the movie, coming soon ya'll
full
I don't see why or how. For all we know they're gonna make a fine ass Peanut lookalike, ya dig???
full