Pawg eviscerates white feminists, intersectionality and Elizabeth Warren

R. Money

RMCMB
Daps
Reppin
Caymans, bytch!
The important point the author made is that every time Warren faced even the slightest criticism or questioning or pushback on ANY issue, she folded immediately. I don't know about this "eat risk" thing, but she's just a coward. She's not a strong politician. Politics is a fight and the instant her opponent squared up, she threw her hands in the air and said "I give up, whatever you want, I'm just a player in the game!"

And she spent the first three quarters of the primary saying Bernie was her friend, her politics aligned with Bernie, she refused to say anything negative about Young Bern. Then she turned on her "friend." Sold him out. Lied about him. Attacked him instead of anybody else, except for that fakkit Bloomberg.

Now her reputation with progressives is shot. Since Biden is going to lose to Trump, she obviously has no future in the government. In a few days, we'll find out who was funding her Hail Mary SuperPAC, which existed strictly to kneecap Bernie's delegate count on Super Tuesday.

In conclusion,
full

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
this is the problem with the bernie bro contingent though.

yall way too focused on owning people on social media.

owning liz shouldn't be the focus, getting her to back bernie should be.

i am someone who thinks she never was going to endorse though, however use your energy on getting people to vote on tuesday.

not scoring facebook points or twitters points if you're really bout it.

and that means talking to grandma because at the end of the day that is who votes, not your friend from australia who liked your tweet because you owned a boomer.

Her endorsement wouldn't be much of a gain for Bernie anyway based on her performance. I don't think she is going to endorse anyone and use that as cover to keep doing what she is doing in the Senate if Biden turns our to be the nominee and eventual president. I agree though that she should be using her energy to get people out to vote.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Idk what happened to Warren she was a dope progressive at one point smh.
Kamala got ex-Hillary staffers on her team for her 2020 bid

Kamala drops out in December and her staffers get hired by Warren

Warren makes her first attack on Bernie in January

It only got worse for her since (more attacks on Bernie, Barbershopgate, getting called out by actual Native Americans, etc.)

Moral of the story is anything Hillary touches turns to shyt

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Bernie literally told yall reparations were divisive and don't give a shyt about working with black politicians :dead:. But hey if he keeps calling us POC and not showing up in our areas more maybe it means he's down :ohhh:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Bernie literally told yall reparations were divisive and don't give a shyt about working with black politicians :dead:. But hey if he keeps calling us POC and not showing up in our areas more maybe it means he's down :ohhh:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk what happened to Warren she was a dope progressive at one point smh.
Waffling like Eggo. The stuff that got her buzz...she began softening as people picked her apart. Its like she wanted to be evaluated according to how she started her campaign rather than how she was ending it. Bernie been Bernie since day one, and the way he spoke in 2016 cleared the way for Warren to speak on that progressive tip.
She folded.