Pawg eviscerates white feminists, intersectionality and Elizabeth Warren

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
100% of what she said is applicable to black women too. But are yall ready for that conversation?
Thats why its posted here. That hugging a cloud if smoke portion was :whew:

White shyt get rough white women be like
616.jpg

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
Thats why its posted here. That hugging a cloud if smoke portion was :whew:

White shyt get rough white women be like
616.jpg
It's funny bro, you will sometimes see non black woman say they dont date black men. But go to any space where productive, thinking black men are. You'll see non black women there looking to get chose. Lol the same men black women call corny.

A thinking black man >> All men

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is the problem with the bernie bro contingent though.

yall way too focused on owning people on social media.

owning liz shouldn't be the focus, getting her to back bernie should be.

i am someone who thinks she never was going to endorse though, however use your energy on getting people to vote on tuesday.

not scoring facebook points or twitters points if you're really bout it.

and that means talking to grandma because at the end of the day that is who votes, not your friend from australia who liked your tweet because you owned a boomer.
She's not gonna back Bernie anyone paying attention can see that lol.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's not gonna back Bernie anyone paying attention can see that lol.
i agree

"i am someone who thinks she never was going to endorse though, however use your energy on getting people to vote on tuesday."

this shyt still is in play though, way more than at this point in 2016.

i just don't care for clout chasing on social media right now.

save it for later, especially right now.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i agree

"i am someone who thinks she never was going to endorse though, however use your energy on getting people to vote on tuesday."

this shyt still is in play though, way more than at this point in 2016.

i just don't care for clout chasing on social media right now.

save it for later, especially right now.
It's 2020 social media fights will happen Bernie has a ground game that is not the issue imo.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Warren as a matter of gender is allowed to fold because it isn't her job as a woman to eat risk, that is what the white men are for.

:mjpls:NOT SURE HOW ALL OF YOU DUDES MISSED THIS...

JUST BECAUSE SHES shytTING ON WARREN
DOESNT MEAN SHES NOT A VILE WHITE SUPREMACIST WHO SUPPORTS HER MEN.
:devil:
:evil:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why is no one talking about the section where she pointed out every single time she folded when public pressure was on her. She kept compromising and hwne her poll numbers dipped, she started blaming bernie for random shyt. All the while, the only reason she was allowed to be there in the first place was because bernie risked his neck last election cycle to make those policies popular.

She folded every chance she had to be strong. Then she goes on TV all week disparaging Bernie Sanders, the only person on the debate stage this cycle that defended her policies and gave her credibility while everyone on the establishment side said she was crazy.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bernie can’t even risk alienating his white supporters by courting the black vote. This is babble. :mjlol:

When you say "courting" do you mean reparations in and of itself or do you mean policies that specifically uplift black people?
'
Because he is the only person talking about making marijuana legal in the US and THEN making it a monopoly for people in the black and brown community since they were most affected by the drug war, causing generational wealth and a rapid path to the 10%.

This doesn't include calling the justice system racist that needs to be completely reformed

and a million other things that directly help black people.

Studies show that white people love social safety nets until they affiliate black people as the beneficiary. Medicare for all is amazing, until black people get it too. FHA is amazing until black people get it too. White people spite their nose to fukk us and Bernie is the only one saying "everyone gets it. Not just "the working class""

Which is code for white people in politics.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Deliberately misinterpret things for daps brehs

WHAT DID I DELIBERATELY MISINTERPRET ABOUT THIS?

Warren as a matter of gender is allowed to fold because it isn't her job as a woman to eat risk, that is what the white men are for.

SHES SPEWING ALT RIGHT, INCEL RHETORIC.

SHE CLEARLY DIFFERENTIATED
WHITE MEN FROM MEN IN GENERAL.
:devil:
:evil: