Pawg chasers what made y’all decide to go ahead and get that Becky?

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
She’s a PAAWG

But I chose her because it’s beautiful, sexy, intelligent, humble and caring.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I like how pawgers always claim these cave bytches always make the first move :russ:

c00ns are so full of shyt:duck:
nikkas talking about how cac women are more happy and traditional

when the biggest feminist and the group that makes up feminist who are going against tradition and are constantly bytching is white bytches:heh: Plus even those who are not feminist still go against tradition(part of the reason why whites have low birthrates, and not even just in America but WORLDWIDE) and are miserable to be around.

Pawgers are some of the dumbest pos next to cacs themselves

Last edited:
Daps
Happier. More feminine. More traditional. More care free. It's attractive because men want to be with women like that. But ultimately you have to understand it's because white women are more sheltered, pampered and privileged. If you grew up in the burbs in a big house and your dad made 150k a year, and the world tells you you're beautiful, you gonna be more happy than a chick from the projects with no dad whose mom worked 2 jobs a day to provide and the world tells her she aint shyt. It aint fair to denigrate black chicks because they suffered from the same system of WS that we did. At the end of the day if black chicks got attitudes and jaded personalities, ultimately, they developed that hardened shell because black men failed them.

So are you ultimately going to be a good black husband to a good black woman, and have some black kids, and break the cycle, or are you good with PAWGing for life?

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't call myself a pawg chaser, they got at me :yeshrug:

This.

In my pawging days, people used to accuse me of "favoring" white girls. Truth be told, they were getting at me, while the black jawns weren't fukkin with me at all. I'm a man, and I like p*ssy, so it was an easy decision.

Daps
Happier. More feminine. More traditional. More care free. It's attractive because men want to be with women like that. But ultimately you have to understand it's because white women are more sheltered, pampered and privileged. If you grew up in the burbs in a big house and your dad made 150k a year, and the world tells you you're beautiful, you gonna be more happy than a chick from the projects with no dad whose mom worked 2 jobs a day to provide and the world tells her she aint shyt. It aint fair to denigrate black chicks because they suffered from the same system of WS that we did. At the end of the day if black chicks got attitudes and jaded personalities, ultimately, they developed that hardened shell because black men failed them.

And by more feminine, do you mean dresses, hair, makeup done, doesn't want to get her hands dirty or

TEE HEE HEE HEE, laughing, and smiling, and "Ohhh my gooosh!" feminine?

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I remember for my 17th birthday my broad was tripping not trying to pull up at the party and this pawg (who had a nikka for like 3 years) that was there smashed me. She was really goin for it tellin me how wet she was and everything I had no choice :yeshrug:before that I was strictly with poc girls and not whites but life comes at you fast

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So are you ultimately going to be a good black husband to a good black woman, and have some black kids, and break the cycle, or are you good with PAWGing for life?

If I find one I like, yeah. The last black chick I smashed was a single mom so that was no bueno long term. I’m never going to say I won’t date non-black women because I’d be lying. Its too many sexy broads out here.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
All these “arm chair militants” clicking on a thread with Pawg in the title :mjlol: How you love Black Women but rush to a thread about Pawgs like they was selling Jordan’s inside :mjlol:

Hoping for pics, then figuring they can release the guilt with a hotep post :umad: