Pawg chasers what made y’all decide to go ahead and get that Becky?

Daps
Happier. More feminine. More traditional. More care free. It's attractive because men want to be with women like that. But ultimately you have to understand it's because white women are more sheltered, pampered and privileged. If you grew up in the burbs in a big house and your dad made 150k a year, and the world tells you you're beautiful, you gonna be more happy than a chick from the projects with no dad whose mom worked 2 jobs a day to provide and the world tells her she aint shyt. It aint fair to denigrate black chicks because they suffered from the same system of WS that we did. At the end of the day if black chicks got attitudes and jaded personalities, ultimately, they developed that hardened shell because black men failed them.
:mjlol:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
In every case...

Except 1

She came to me.

Crossed the room, sat beside me, followed me home, jumped in my lap type shyt.

In the case of the 1 that I chased: a chick I had danced with at the club 100x and I finally got to spitting bars one night.

My ex wife is Black and I have a long ass list of Sistren that I spent time with and bedded.

But let a Eskimo come thru right now looking curious. She can get it

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
I don't trust black folks who openly promote interracial dating...just date who you date and shut up about it.

3f2.jpeg

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Happier. More feminine. More traditional. More care free. It's attractive because men want to be with women like that. But ultimately you have to understand it's because white women are more sheltered, pampered and privileged. If you grew up in the burbs in a big house and your dad made 150k a year, and the world tells you you're beautiful, you gonna be more happy than a chick from the projects with no dad whose mom worked 2 jobs a day to provide and the world tells her she aint shyt. It aint fair to denigrate black chicks because they suffered from the same system of WS that we did. At the end of the day if black chicks got attitudes and jaded personalities, ultimately, they developed that hardened shell because black men failed them.
@BmoreGorilla

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
wtf at this BS:what:

just say you like cave bytches and stop with the "black women are this" "Black men are this" nikkas like you always gotta find some made up reasoning to justify your laying up with neanderthals

Last edited: