Paula Patton On How She CAUGHT Robin Cheated On Her and stomped her out..

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
I find it funny years back when robin would go on these black radio and tv shows how the chicks was praising him for being a real man who love sisters and know how to treat them since he is with paula...making it out like brothers didn't

Wish i had those broads numbers
And whats funny about that is Robin did a interview basically saying bw are full of shyt about not being able to find a good black man...
If I wasn't so sleepy I would look for it...

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:scust: he really got gassed up when he finally got that one hit record.

I find it funny years back when robin would go on these black radio and tv shows how the chicks was praising him for being a real man who love sisters and know how to treat them since he is with paula...making it out like brothers didn't

Wish i had those broads numbers
I thought he was full of shyt back then also. You can tell he was just saying anything to have a black fanbase. He also has a very annoying speaking voice (like he's trying to sound very soulful). Overall, he comes off as a try hard to me.

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
Well we got ONE side of the story.....:rudy:

Right now I believe the truth is somewhere in the middle. I don't doubt the cheating (although she might be exaggerating how much he did it). I don't doubt the drug use. As for the physical abuse I'm betting on them both fighting each other and she's only mentioning the part where he hit her

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I know way better than to take just one side of the story when it comes to shyt like this. Especially when it comes to the way and timing she's bringing it out. Dudes pops died and she waited till right after that shyt to drag him. Truth prolly somewhere in the middle.