Paula Patton On How She CAUGHT Robin Cheated On Her and stomped her out..

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Why? Because she married a white guy?
:francis: She remained in a situation wit a dude that repeatedly played her.....threatened or physically abused her "for the sake of". Ngga was also a cokehead, which she knew :childplease:. So no I dnt have sympathy for nggas that allow someone to habitually shyt on em ...then cry when shyt goes majorly left

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
If it was a black man

News would be all over the Internet

Would be about 1000 videos from corny black feminist bringing up fabricated Stats on domestic violence and rape culture

Would have been 16 panels on every major news outlet with 7 women and 1 man talking about this incident

Would be about 20 editorials on every major online news site with some black feminist talking about boycotting music and shows etc.

And it all would culminate with that 2 hour Oprah interview with Paula Patton detailing all the horrific history

Since it's Robin thicke, it gets pushed to the back and he will be right back on Kevin hart reality show, lay low a few years , come out withy an exclusive on what drugs did to him, shed a tear drop some new music and be right back relevant. All the black artist will get behind him again. And all will be well in the land.

Just waiting on the 1st bed wench video convincing black women not to make Robin thicke the example for what all white men are.

I sweat breh I am fukking pissed the bias and unfairness is unreal not only that we get this shyt from our own women. The black man the most vilified and viliannised and most imitated, gods on this earth and the envy of all.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
giphy.gif

ROCKIN ROBIN :mjlol:

HARD ON HOES WOOOOOOOOOO

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
Well we got ONE side of the story.....:rudy:

Right now I believe the truth is somewhere in the middle. I don't doubt the cheating (although she might be exaggerating how much he did it). I don't doubt the drug use. As for the physical abuse I'm betting on them both fighting each other and she's only mentioning the part where he hit her
I wish ya'll would stop staying this shyt.

First because this same reply has been posted multiple times in the thread, second because it's a cac vulture and lying on a cac doesn't disadvantage you (or does it cac "swagnicious"?) and lastly, because this cac just made an album admitting to everything she just said.
He on a got damn record directly saying "I kept trying to tell you you were pushing me too far"
"I was in chains in the rain, lost my soul, now you know"
"You're way too young to dance like that in front of a man like me babe"
"One, two, look at you / Three, four, she locked the door / I keep knocking and knocking and knocking and knocking."
"You know cigarettes are bad for you baby—so am I … With your new nails on your back you'll be scratching my, scratching my itch."

I could go own posting his trash ass lyrics that nobody listened to but I think you get the point.