Paula Patton On How She CAUGHT Robin Cheated On Her and stomped her out..

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
why stay for such prolonged abuse and suffering though? :patrice:
Staying ain't nothing knew for a sufferer of abuse. They don't always have the courage at the time of abuse to leave, they have to build it up. It's not easy. Glad she got out of this volatile situation before it became more severe. Too bad her hubby was fukking with them drugs.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn, I just hope Serena is not next.

When will our sisters learn.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
:manny:

article-2467378-18D6DE4B00000578-191_634x430.jpg

article-2467378-18D6DDE200000578-973_634x420.jpg

article-2467378-18D6DE6900000578-986_634x421.jpg

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
I wish ya'll would stop staying this shyt.

First because this same reply has been posted multiple times in the thread, second because it's a cac vulture and lying on a cac doesn't disadvantage you (or does it cac "swagnicious"?) and lastly, because this cac just made an album admitting to everything she just said.
He on a got damn record directly saying "I kept trying to tell you you were pushing me too far"
"I was in chains in the rain, lost my soul, now you know"
"You're way too young to dance like that in front of a man like me babe"
"One, two, look at you / Three, four, she locked the door / I keep knocking and knocking and knocking and knocking."
"You know cigarettes are bad for you baby—so am I … With your new nails on your back you'll be scratching my, scratching my itch."

I could go own posting his trash ass lyrics that nobody listened to but I think you get the point.

First off, I'm not reading through this whole thread just to make sure I'm not repeating what someone else said; it ain't like this thread is only 30 replies long

Second, you posted all them trash ass lyrics and not ONE of them is him admitting exactly how many hoes he smashed or that he abused her. If anything that first lyric confirmed what I said; she was probably up in his face and putting hands on him first, and she got a reaction out of him. I'm not saying he isn't wrong for not being a man by keeping himself from hitting back, but I'm not gonna act like she's completely innocent either. You want us to believe all these allegations when only one side has spoken; KILL that noise. That's exactly how bytches get nikkas set up and killed in the streets

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
First off, I'm not reading through this whole thread just to make sure I'm not repeating what someone else said; it ain't like this thread is only 30 replies long

Second, you posted all them trash ass lyrics and not ONE of them is him admitting exactly how many hoes he smashed or that he abused her. If anything that first lyric confirmed what I said; she was probably up in his face and putting hands on him first, and she got a reaction out of him. I'm not saying he isn't wrong for not being a man by keeping himself from hitting back, but I'm not gonna act like she's completely innocent either. You want us to believe all these allegations when only one side has spoken; KILL that noise. That's exactly how bytches get nikkas set up and killed in the streets
:martin:
That's just the type of bullshyt I knew you'd rely on as filler, which is why I said:
it's a cac vulture and lying on a cac doesn't disadvantage you
This a rich divorced and married cac beating his wife. fukk that got to do with the streets? Not a got damn thing.
And if you're saying we'll never really know what happened, because he doesn't explicitly say "I beat this bytch ass, did coke, cheated" on a record then you're overusing the benefit of the doubt.

"Maybe she hit him too" Scared to see a damn cac go to jail.:bryan:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Lay with a demon, be surprised that it does demonic things bruhs. Something alot of black women don't understand.

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Only a man with power, wealth, and influence can smash seven women raw, admit it he smashed raw and still have wifey talk about working it out.

Also Paula Patton definitely got a STD from this fool and she was snorting that booger sugar with him.