Paul Wall-Sittin’ Sidewayz is the greatest song ever made by a white rapper

Daps
I said I don't see him as white rapper. Not LITERALLY nikka. He's obviously white. Lol. Da fukk is wrong wit u? Anybody could read that and understand what I was trying to say. Son doesn't rap like a white rapper or a try hard. While almost EVERY other white rapper does. It's as simple as that. When u listen to Paul Wall. U don't hear "white rapper".

We knew exactly what you meant, this other nikka just trying too hard. I've always said that Paul Wall is the greatest white rapper ever. He truly loves our culture, our people, Paul Wall is the one of realest in the game.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
We knew exactly what you meant, this other nikka just trying too hard. I've always said that Paul Wall is the greatest white rapper ever. He truly loves our culture, our people, Paul Wall is the one of realest in the game.

Paul wall did not even write his own rhymes.

So miss me with the culture shyt.
Paul wall would have to show admiration for hiphop first and showcase knowledge of self first. Which has never been shown. Paul wall comes from.
the prison industrial slash fake magic mike bass booty shake house music meets prison industrial economy style of misappropriated rap.

Eminem even has that type of issue. Of placing misappropriated prison industrial economy shyt above hiphop by choosing Dre. Who was a dead defunct draw. Over bootcamp clique. Who at the time was the original online pioneer. The same online draw that rewarded eminem as an emcee.
When the culture based group the outsiders. Culturally gave him a pass for his past making racist records. That the source tries to nkw act like culturally never occurred. This trickled down into this neg mass exodus style revolt from the gateway fan of that era. Who is still culturally ignorant. That you got somebody close to rakim.
@spliz Talking about Paul wall is not white. When knowledge of self shpuld always have knowledge to know a white person is white.

So stop all the bullshyt.

Art Barr
Convoluted is Art's middle name. Breh got his moniker from a rapist :mjlol:

Just like you got your surname title.
from a European cac...you goofie.

The same sir name european cac title. That perpetrated actual genocide On black descendants of hannibal from Carthage. That ruled Europe for 700 years.
. If you wanna Get technical.

Also you think you smart but you so goofie. That if you did yo googles.
or knew of the rant.
that talks about my name. I chose the name for the draw of the Chicago club at the time. Plus when goofies got stoopid like you. It was even easier.
to attach it to the wildcard wrassler too.

Now to kill you even more dead.

I wish you did anything in yo life.
That actually let the while world have their nontalent ass voice. As real talk...you not even regarded on a message board to your real life. You insignificant as fukk. That you such a goofie. That you never realized . You on products I made profitable enough. To be known largely. Plus I am cool enough.
to destroy you goofies daily.
on the same products.
I made profitable with facts. That you to dim witted to know in hiphop. When you do not know shyt. Plus I terraform every subforum here. Hoping someone would be good enough.
to have a grasp on factual content.

plus have an actual fully educated dialogue. Which you have never done...ever.
or a grasp on knowledge of self.
Which you do not have at all.

You do know you have to be qualified in a thing

to make credible critique on that subject. Which you have no factual draw.
or anything in yo life to point to. Plus you not well versed in life.
or success in professional or personal interest to critique. While I actually only critique on shyt.
I actually headline as a draw professionally and in my personal interest.
So shut cho weak ass non-knowledgeable mouth.

As you have never had anyone give you praise.
for one sentence on this bytch.
Plus you not even a draw in shyt else you do as well. So stfu.

In timeline you not even qualified to talk or critique. Where if not for me. You would not even have any daily interaction. With anyone who was ever successful for real in life me.

You here from my success you non draw nuffin ass nikka.

Now stfu.. and stay in yo petulant child place.

When you do some shyt.
to talk shyt in my timeline comparison. Then you can talk. Which you had an opportunity to do and failed at. You bytch made nontalent.

When you do some shyt on this level.
I been successful at since 1982. Then you can talk. Ain't nobody said you was wise. Nobody has ever been like you was on shyt to me. So stfu.

fukk'n c00n illiterate bytch made boi..
Take yo fake euro cac handle the fukk on.
Nobody thinks you are a lord.

Plus you too bytch made.
to say lord anything.
out in public where I am from as well.
So yousa goofie in real life.
Plus you soft as fukk. That you in a computer trying to false flag. When you would grt destroyed. In an urban intellectual space as well.
As I can easily check to see.
if you with the five and I know you not.

So shut yo soft ass mouth nikka.

Art Barr

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Paul wall did not even write his own rhymes.

So miss me with the culture shyt.
Paul wall would have to show admiration for hiphop first and showcase knowledge of self first. Which has never been shown. Paul wall comes from.
the prison industrial slash fake magic mike bass booty shake house music meets prison industrial economy style of misappropriated rap.

Eminem even has that type of issue. Of placing misappropriated prison industrial economy shyt above hiphop by choosing Dre. Who was a dead defunct draw. Over bootcamp clique. Who at the time was the original online pioneer. The same online draw that rewarded eminem as an emcee.
When the culture based group the outsiders. Culturally gave him a pass for his past making racist records. That the source tries to nkw act like culturally never occurred. This trickled down into this neg mass exodus style revolt from the gateway fan of that era. Who is still culturally ignorant. That you got somebody close to rakim.
@spliz Talking about Paul wall is not white. When knowledge of self shpuld always have knowledge to know a white person is white.

So stop all the bullshyt.

Art Barr

Just like you got your surname title.
from a European cac...you goofie.

The same sir name european cac title. That perpetrated actual genocide On black descendants of hannibal from Carthage. That ruled Europe for 700 years.
. If you wanna Get technical.

Also you think you smart but you so goofie. That if you did yo googles.
or knew of the rant.
that talks about my name. I chose the name for the draw of the Chicago club at the time. Plus when goofies got stoopid like you. It was even easier.
to attach it to the wildcard wrassler too.

Now to kill you even more dead.

I wish you did anything in yo life.
That actually let the while world have their nontalent ass voice. As real talk...you not even regarded on a message board to your real life. You insignificant as fukk. That you such a goofie. That you never realized . You on products I made profitable enough. To be known largely. Plus I am cool enough.
to destroy you goofies daily.
on the same products.
I made profitable with facts. That you to dim witted to know in hiphop. When you do not know shyt. Plus I terraform every subforum here. Hoping someone would be good enough.
to have a grasp on factual content.

plus have an actual fully educated dialogue. Which you have never done...ever.
or a grasp on knowledge of self.
Which you do not have at all.

You do know you have to be qualified in a thing

to make credible critique on that subject. Which you have no factual draw.
or anything in yo life to point to. Plus you not well versed in life.
or success in professional or personal interest to critique. While I actually only critique on shyt.
I actually headline as a draw professionally and in my personal interest.
So shut cho weak ass non-knowledgeable mouth.

As you have never had anyone give you praise.
for one sentence on this bytch.
Plus you not even a draw in shyt else you do as well. So stfu.

In timeline you not even qualified to talk or critique. Where if not for me. You would not even have any daily interaction. With anyone who was ever successful for real in life me.

You here from my success you non draw nuffin ass nikka.

Now stfu.. and stay in yo petulant child place.

When you do some shyt.
to talk shyt in my timeline comparison. Then you can talk. Which you had an opportunity to do and failed at. You bytch made nontalent.

When you do some shyt on this level.
I been successful at since 1982. Then you can talk. Ain't nobody said you was wise. Nobody has ever been like you was on shyt to me. So stfu.

fukk'n c00n illiterate bytch made boi..
Take yo fake euro cac handle the fukk on.
Nobody thinks you are a lord.

Plus you too bytch made.
to say lord anything.
out in public where I am from as well.
So yousa goofie in real life.
Plus you soft as fukk. That you in a computer trying to false flag. When you would grt destroyed. In an urban intellectual space as well.
As I can easily check to see.
if you with the five and I know you not.

So shut yo soft ass mouth nikka.

Art Barr
I NEVER said he's not white. What the fukk is wrong wit u g? How u such a hip hop head and have such terrible comprehension? I would never say a fukkin white man isn't white. I said he's barely a white rapper to me because he doesn't rap the way most white rappers do. To me he's just a rapper who happens to be white. Not a white rapper. And who told u son don't write his rhymes? @shopthatwrecks can u confirm that for me since u from the town?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I NEVER said he's not white. What the fukk is wrong wit u g? How u such a hip hop head and have such terrible comprehension? I would never say a fukkin white man isn't white. I said he's barely a white rapper to me because he doesn't rap the way most white rappers do. To me he's just a rapper who happens to be white. Not a white rapper. And who told u son don't write his rhymes? @shopthatwrecks can u confirm that for me since u from the town?

You said that shyt in print.

Stop flaug'n. nikka

You been flaug'n.

Don't keep that bullshyt up.
If you do.

You know a nikka gon say sumfin.

Stop tweaking.

You been tweaking.

Art Barr

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You're making shyt up... nobody said Stan doesn't stand on its own or that Eminem is somehow unimportant. Nas turned it into a term that people use point blank.

The "term" came from Nas.... the song came from Eminem. You saying the impact is greater than even the song means Nas coining it as a term is greater than the Eminem song... in your own words
So something being referenced isn’t part of its impact? I’m sorry but you can’t separate the song from the stuff it inspired including the term that is a direct result from the song being made.

Nas also called Jay-Z a Tae Bo hoe and I don’t see anybody using that term today. The term landed because of the song.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm not tweaking u just take my words out of context nikka. Lol. That's all it is.

How can you even say what you Said tho.

Text is tone deaf.

I am always exact. Whether you nikkaz comprehend or not.

If you got an issue..
Press a quote button and bold it.
ask for clarification.
Yet I know I am exact.
That is why it is never quoted.

i get mass props and y'all get none. Then try to make a false narrative. That is never substantiated.
You posted some egregious shyt. Where naw...I do not have to decipher shyt. You nikkaz just be tweaking and deflecting. Then when challenged flaug.
.now we can separate the real from the tweak.

You tweaked.

I ask you goofies on here.
To press a quote and ask.

Yet I know y'all not thorough like that at all.

I know why I am that nikka cause I keep it fact based and real.

You be flaug'n.

I had to quote you flaug'n and tweaking numerous times.

You nikka flaug'n under ya breathe and making a false narrative. Which never sticks.

So again.

Stop tweaking and trying to deflect.

Nobody who real is fooled about:

Art Barr

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So something being referenced isn’t part of its impact? I’m sorry but you can’t separate the song from the stuff it inspired including the term that is a direct result from the song being made.

Nas also called Jay-Z a Tae Bo hoe and I don’t see anybody using that term today. The term landed because of the song.

Your real issue is with Nas....not one point did I separate the song from the term. Eminem made the song... it's a classic song... Nas coined the term..it's an iconic tern. Eminem has alot of good songs from back in the day that alot of people never heard or don't even know about or don't quote like that.. Nas coined the term. I'm not sure why you have a problem with that. Nobody has taken anything away from Marshall.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
posting this to state facts not to debate I’m not really trying to argue about white hip hop history on the internet (or anywhere else) but this is really one of the greatest rap songs ever (Big Pokey killed it too)

Drive Slow is up there too