Paul Wall-Sittin’ Sidewayz is the greatest song ever made by a white rapper

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are certain songs that give that "timeless" vibe. Like regardless of what time period it was made you can probably always play it and it won't feel super dated.

back that thang up
In da club
Regulators
Swag surfing
Sittin sidewayz

Etc etc.

These are songs that people of all ages would have on a playlist at a party or gatherings.

And when the tiktok generation can still vibe to in da club or back. That thang up you know got a classic.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It's my opinion. Paul Wall damn near not a white rapper to me.

You one of them think they are your friend guys. With no real experience or valor in their system to experience the truth.

Miss me with that paul wall is not white shyt.

Eminem is white.
Paul wall is white.
Every white rapper is white.

You are black.

Lost but black sir.
Suffering from allowing too much free thought. With no urban intellectualism.

You would not even know.
to listen to a white rapper.
if not for disciples.
from the pedigree from which I arose. Chamillionaire is disciple of juice as well.

Where as I am the actual herald and protege of juice tho.

Hope you see a difference.

Art Barr

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You one of them think they are your friend guys. With no real experience or valor in their system to experience the truth.

Miss me with that paul wall is not white shyt.

Eminem is white.
Paul wall is white.
Every white rapper is white.

You are black.

Lost but black sir.
Suffering from allowing too much free thought. With no urban intellectualism.

You would not even know.
to listen to a white rapper.
if not for disciples.
from the pedigree from which I arose. Chamillionaire is disciple of juice as well.

Where as I am the actual herald and protege of juice tho.

Hope you see a difference.

Art Barr
nikka u taking what I'm saying literally let's me know this aint even the conversation for us. All that other shyt don't matter to me. Paul Wall. To ME. Is the best white rapper cause he don't rap like a white boy or a try hard. Eminem is the greatest white rapper. Objectively. But not in my eyes tho. U need to learn how to catch nuance in a conversation so u can avoid going off on a rant for no reason.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikka u taking what I'm saying literally let's me know this aint even the conversation for us. All that other shyt don't matter to me. Paul Wall. To ME. Is the best white rapper cause he don't rap like a white boy or a try hard. Eminem is the greatest white rapper. Objectively. But not in my eyes tho. U need to learn how to catch nuance in a conversation so u can avoid going off on a rant for no reason.

Don't back peddle now nikka.

You said you do not see him as a white rapper.

Miss me with this next shyt you said.
To save face.

Art Barr

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Don't back peddle now nikka.

You said you do not see him as a white rapper.

Miss me with this next shyt you said.
To save face.

Art Barr
I said I don't see him as white rapper. Not LITERALLY nikka. He's obviously white. Lol. Da fukk is wrong wit u? Anybody could read that and understand what I was trying to say. Son doesn't rap like a white rapper or a try hard. While almost EVERY other white rapper does. It's as simple as that. When u listen to Paul Wall. U don't hear "white rapper".

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I've seen quite a few ppl arguing about this. They are either trying to discredit Nas or super Em Stans (pun intended)
The argument that the creator of the song is somehow unimportant in comparison to the person that referenced the song is asanine. Stan was considered an amazing song well before it was referenced. If Eminem doesn’t write Stan Nas doesn’t reference it and if Nas doesn’t reference it the song still stands on its own.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Who's trying to actually listen to Stan though? It was a cool concept with a dope video but it's not a very listenable song like most of Eminem's shyt.

I'll bump Sittin Sidewayz all day over that shyt.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Who's trying to actually listen to Stan though? It was a cool concept with a dope video but it's not a very listenable song like most of Eminem's shyt.

I'll bump Sittin Sidewayz all day over that shyt.
When somebody says something is the greatest greatness isn’t just personal taste. Greatness has a recognizable impact. What is Sittin Sidewayz impact? I’d listen to some of the material Pall Wall made with Chamillionare over Sittin Sidewayz. I’d argue that’s not even the best track Paul Wall has been on. Still Trippin is more iconic.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Convoluted is Art's middle name. Breh got his moniker from a rapist :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
The argument that the creator of the song is somehow unimportant in comparison to the person that referenced the song is asanine. Stan was considered an amazing song well before it was referenced. If Eminem doesn’t write Stan Nas doesn’t reference it and if Nas doesn’t reference it the song still stands on its own.
It's STILL not the reason the term is used the way it is today. Noone is discrediting Stan. But u said it's the reason people are using the term and that's just false. Nas made it a "term". He's the reason people are using it that way.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

You're making shyt up... nobody said Stan doesn't stand on its own or that Eminem is somehow unimportant. Nas turned it into a term that people use point blank.

No because Stan exist. The impact of Stan is greater than even the song now. The term became so ingrained in the culture people today probably use the term with no idea where it even came from.

The "term" came from Nas.... the song came from Eminem. You saying the impact is greater than even the song means Nas coining it as a term is greater than the Eminem song... in your own words