Paul Walker was dating underaged girls

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
https://jalopnik.com/when-are-we-going-to-address-how-paul-walker-had-relati-1828227580

On Saturday, Nov. 30, 2013, Fast and Furiousstar Paul Walker died in a fiery Porsche Carrera GT crash with his friend, Roger Rodas, who was driving. It was sudden and heartbreaking, a death that was especially felt in the car community. Five years later, I Am Paul Walker premieres this weekend, a documentary that seeks to immortalize the actor’s life and his accomplishments. The film does this, but also curiously ignores the major controversy surrounding his relationships with underage girls.

After news of the actor’s death broke, the Daily Mail and In Touch Weekly both ran features of how Walker’s current girlfriend, Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell, was coping with her loss. Both of them noted that the pair began a relationship while she was 16 and he was 33. And before Pilchard-Gosnell, Walker had dated another woman, Aubrianna Atwell, while she was allegedly 16 as well.

It’s an aspect of Walker’s life that isn’t readily discussed—especially in car media—and is almost completely unknown to car enthusiasts. I actually hadn’t heard about it until years after the actor had died, which was extremely troubling since this could have been a potential statutory rape charge had the police ever looked into it. I hoped that the documentary would shed some light on the issue. It didn’t.

Most troubling, though, is that Pilchard-Gosnell, the woman he was dating until his death, also makes no appearance. Both Walker’s relationship with Pilchard-Gosnell—and another woman before her—weren’t addressed at all. You’d think that a film documenting Walker’s life would be the place and time to set the record straight if it needed to be.

Because Walker’s relationship with Pilchard-Gosnell was controversial. The In Touch Weekly story mentioned:

“Jasmine began dating Paul when she was just 16-years-old — he was 33 at the time. They had been living together at the time of his death, and Jasmine had been close with his 15-year-old teen daughter, Meadow.”

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
LiquidSkinnyAntarcticgiantpetrel-size_restricted.gif
:dead:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Don't care. If its legal there is no problem with me.
I got shyt for fukking with 18 year old girls a few years ago when I was 31 and 32.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Don't care. If its legal there is no problem with me.
I got shyt for fukking with 18 year old girls a few years ago when I was 31 and 32.
I don't know its a woman thing I guess.
My mother and my sisters just dogging me out and trying to embarass me when I brought her to the house. SMH
why you bringing 18year old girls around your moms and sister when you 13years older than them wtf did you expect:what: