Paul Walker........Dead R.I.P.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Him and Tyrese were close. Funny enough, the entire cast of Fast seems fairly close. It's like a real family just like Dom always be talkin about it the movies :heh:
I would say multiple movies of bringing in hundreds of millions of dollars can do that to a crew...

Plus I bet filming F&F is probably one of the most fun things to do...shyt they are already into cars...now making millions to film it? That's the life...

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
I intially thought they may have been driving at a more civil speed until I saw the video. It's clear that they were moving at a good clip. Still, they must've hit a pothole, wave in the road, animal in the road, etc. that made him lose it that bad. I guess driver played a game of chance and was just unlucky - it doesn't take much at those speeds in a notoriously bull of a car . RIP.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
I intially thought they may have been driving at a more civil speed until I saw the video. It's clear that they were moving at a good clip. Still, they must've hit a pothole, wave in the road, animal in the road, etc. that made him lose it that bad. I guess driver played a game of chance and was just unlucky - it doesn't take much at those speeds in a notoriously bull of a car . RIP.

the bumps on the road fukked with the drive at 80+mph. that car cant drive over shyt and not spin out

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
how fast u think they were going?

I've been trying to guesstimate but haven't been able to find out what street this happened on. Given what I read/see in the vid, I'd say they were doing well over 100mph on the bend and lost control.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
They must have been going at LEAST 130, that car was absolutely destroyed

aRoMaN21

Daps
They must have been going at LEAST 130, that car was absolutely destroyed

its possible. i wonder how fast they came around tha turn. 0 to 60 in 3 seconds... so if they came around the turn at 50 they coulda been up to 100 by the time they reached the spin out area.
if you know the speed they came around the turn and measure the distance frm spin out, u could get the exact speed.

but the coroner said it was around 90.
which i doubt.

i heard dude was a racist in real life so i don't know what to think about him now

how?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
its possible. i wonder how fast they came around tha turn. 0 to 60 in 3 seconds... so if they came around the turn at 50 they coulda been up to 100 by the time they reached the spin out area.
if you know the speed they came around the turn and measure the distance frm spin out, u could get the exact speed.

but the coroner said it was around 90.
which i doubt.

how?
90 at the time of impact? I mean its possible, but it seems higher according to crashes I have seen...that car looks like NASCAR type crashes...destroying the whole goddamn ride. I'm sticking with 130

aRoMaN21

Daps
90 at the time of impact? I mean its possible, but it seems higher according to crashes I have seen...that car looks like NASCAR type crashes...destroying the whole goddamn ride. I'm sticking with 130

the hood of the car is intact. even still shiny.
they banged up the sides and rear, and burned up. im still amazed the hood didnt even look dirty.
the car didnt split frm the front. the front hood and grill never truly hit anything head on. the bumper and grill came off frm the sides being slammed around.
and it mustve went air born at that speed.
they went into that pole sideways.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
shyt is still surreal to me...just last Wednesday I was watching his new movie Hours :sadbron:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
spl659983-020.jpg

What's Heisenberg doing on the scene?

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Carbon fiber frame combined with over 600 ponies = wanting to leave the road. If it weren't for the downward force of F1's they'd leave the road nearly instantly. Professional racers tend to keep this characteristic fresh in their heads....Its certainly not a tin can like some people seem to act like it is, & I think they hit it at just the right spot to basically cause the worst that could happen.
My guess is it hit that pole at high speed right in the side which snapped a lot of the bolts connecting the front and back pieces, that exposed the fuel tank which got torn open (if you look at early pics in this thread you can see a sorta hollow metal piece that looks like it was cleaved open) & that threw gas out which ignited........I wonder if Porsche has gotten any calls concerning the 918 Spyder, it seems to share a pretty similar configuration, in fact it might be even worse. The fuel tank is right up near the top, right in front of the engine and the muffler/exhaust is at the top front of the engine (so right next to the fuel tank). Plus its sitting on top of the battery pack.

Porsche-918-Spyder-aluminum-hybrid-pressure-fuel-tank.jpg

Basically the passengers are practically sitting on the gas tank :damn:..... ^^^^^^^ The tank location is ideal in most type of crashes but obviously would have been heavily damaged in this type of sideways impact where the car is almost ripped in 2. Not that it matter at this point for the occupants who would more than likely be dead at this point.
So it sure looks like a high speed crash where the driver lost it and went sideways into 2 trees and a light pole. Reckless driving.