Paul Kagame's daughter might be the most BEAUTIFUL girl I ever seen...

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
oaytyc.jpg

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People with big foreheads are smarter because they have biger brains. That said, she's too big at 6'6.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is the OP really white? :ohhh: That's what I was telling @At30wecashout that this may just be an underhanded attempt to shytt on a black woman. And of course the brehs took the bait. :snoop:

There's no proof posters are "shytting on black women" in this thread. People are commenting on the girl's forehead and height, which are non-racial features. Leave it to you to make up stories though. On the other hand, @swagnificient definitely knows a 6'6 woman is too tall, and he makes bait threads all the time.

Tae

All Star
Daps
There's no proof posters are "shytting on black women" in this thread. People are commenting on the girl's forehead and height, which are non-racial features. Leave it to you to make up stories though. On the other hand, @swagnificient definitely knows a 6'6 woman is too tall, and he makes bait threads all the time.

I said a woman singular not women plural.
My point is chances are OP made the title knowing people would shytt on her looks.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is the OP really white? :ohhh: That's what I was telling @At30wecashout that this may just be an underhanded attempt to shytt on a black woman. And of course the brehs took the bait. :snoop:
Nobody is shytting on her:heh: She is a funny looking chick, period.
Do we have to poke fun at everybody for fairness sake?

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
:laff: the way this thread backfired.

Nah, bruh. you can have her.:wrist: nikka want michael jordan in bed with him.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said a woman singular not women plural.
My point is chances are OP made the title knowing people would shytt on her looks.

People variously made positive and negative comments based on salient physical features like height, but you implied that people were "shytting" on her because she's black or that being black had anything to do with it. That's misrepresentation and projection on your part.

Last edited:

Tae

All Star
Daps
Nobody is shytting on her:heh: She is a funny looking chick, period.
Do we have to poke fun at everybody for fairness sake?

Breh you said the girls head is shaped like a pizza that's shytting on her. :comeon:If a breh made a thread saying Gabourey Sidibe was the most beautiful women he'd ever seen you don't think it would be an underhanded attempt to shyt on her.
But maybe I'm wrong maybe this breh does think this woman is the most beautiful he has ever seen. :lupe:

Tae

All Star
Daps
People variously made positive and negative comments, but you implied that people were "shytting" on her because she's black or that being black had anything to do with it. That's not the case.

Never said they were shytting on her because she's black. :why: I said this thread looks like another attempt to shyt on a black woman.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh you said the girls head is shaped like a pizza that's shytting on her. :comeon:If a breh made a thread saying Gabourey Sidibe was the most beautiful women he'd ever seen you don't think it would be an underhanded attempt to shyt on her.
But maybe I'm wrong maybe this breh does think this woman is the most beautiful he has ever seen. :lupe:
And I have elf ears, bell pepper nose, and lips that look perpetually swollen. Even then I STILL make it work somehow.

Making light-hearted jokes about the chick ain't taking away from the fact she is doing MUCH bigger things than 99%+ on the
coli, me included. My only issue was with bro calling someone c00n, and again, I think the thread was made to be a joke, just look
at the poster:heh:He has the WOAT tag for a reason. If someone thought Gabby Sidibe was beautiful, thats fine! They probably wouldn't
make a thread about it though because she would be talked about. Nobody hates the girls, brehette, we just posting and KIM.
She got a funny shaped head and is 6'6. We aren't sending her death threats. If OP really likes her, good. Don't want people thinking
no one could possibly find them attractive.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
:patrice:Imma reserve judgement until I find out what that ass sayin....