Paul Kagame's daughter might be the most BEAUTIFUL girl I ever seen...

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody has thrown out the C word. Maybe he does consider her the most beautiful woman HE HAS ever seen, or maybe the OP probably knew nobody was gonna call her the most beautiful woman they're ever seen and this thread was an underhanded attempt to shytt on a black woman. And weren't you the dude that said in regards to Odell Beckhams average looking white girlfriend:

One of the posters who dapped your post is also up in here laughing at this girls looks.:sas2: I guess this line of reasoning goes out the window for black women. :sas1:

buncha c00ns up in here. what u want me to post. some light skin half-breed instead?
:dahell:So while you doing research, you glossed over this post on the first page?

The other thread was just pointing out brehs girlfriend, not claiming that she is the most beautiful thing walking. Obviously this is his opinion,
but the moment he called them c00ns I had to interject. She has a nice face, but the girl is strange looking.

Bringing in information from a totally unrelated thread won't change anything.

:ufdup:And that chick I posted is still a 9 to me:mjcry:

Tae

All Star
Daps
:dahell:So while you doing research, you glossed over this post on the first page?

The other thread was just pointing out brehs girlfriend, not claiming that she is the most beautiful thing walking. Obviously this is his opinion,
but the moment he called them c00ns I had to interject. She has a nice face, but the girl is strange looking.

Bringing in information from a totally unrelated thread won't change anything.

:ufdup:And that chick I posted is still a 9 to me:mjcry:

OP never said she is the most beautiflu woman walking he said she is the most beautiful women HE has ever seen. You threw all of your reasoning from the other thread away to shytt on this girl's looks. So it makes me question whether you truly believe what you said before or if different rules apply for different women.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP never said she is the most beautiflu woman walking he said she is the most beautiful women HE has ever seen. You threw all of your reasoning from the other thread away to shytt on this girl's looks. So it makes me question whether you truly believe what you said before or if different rules apply for different women.
Address the c00n comment, please.

And I threw no logic away, the OP in the other thread didn't claim she was anything, much less did I think much of the girl myself.
She happened to be an athlete and there may have been more to her than that the rest of us didn't know. The rules are the same for all women, but beauty
is subjective, which is why this thread is moving at the pace it is. She is a funny looking chick. Not ugly, but super-funny looking.

Did you forget the point of my being in that thread?:dahell: To say stop saying "Rich athletes should date dimes". Thats what everybody was saying before I hopped
in. She wasn't much of a looker. Fine, but she might have been just what he wanted. I chimed in, again, after he called the first couple dudes c00ns, in what seems like a
tongue-in-cheek thread.

I have to ask again, why the interest in what I said? Because I said using the C-word wasn't gonna change her strangeness? He did, in fact, use that.:sas1:

Glossed over all the jokes to pick at my posts?

Tae

All Star
Daps
Address the c00n comment, please.

And I threw no logic away, the OP in the other thread didn't claim she was anything, much less did I think much of the girl myself.
She happened to be an athlete and there may have been more to her than that the rest of us didn't know. The rules are the same for all women, but beauty
is subjective, which is why this thread is moving at the pace it is. She is a funny looking chick. Not ugly, but super-funny looking.

Did you forget the point of my being in that thread?:dahell: To say stop saying "Rich athletes should date dimes". Thats what everybody was saying before I hopped
in. She wasn't much of a looker. Fine, but she might have been just what he wanted. I chimed in, again, after he called the first couple dudes c00ns, in what seems like a
tongue-in-cheek thread.

I have to ask again, why the interest in what I said? Because I said using the C-word wasn't gonna change her strangeness? He did, in fact, use that.:sas1:

Glossed over all the jokes to pick at my posts?

I didn't see the c00n comment. :yeshrug:
This girl doesn't need to be a looker to everyone either, just that man that sees beauty in her. I thought that was the point of your post in the other thread, perhaps I was wrong.
There is no particular interest in what you said but I remembered it and when I read your comment here you came off as a hypocrite and I always come after hypocrites on this site they are my first targets :ufdup:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't see the c00n comment. :yeshrug:
This girl doesn't need to be a looker to everyone either, just that man that sees beauty in her. I thought that was the point of your post in the other thread, perhaps I was wrong.
There is no particular interest in what you said but I remembered it and when I read your comment here you came off as a hypocrite and I always come after hypocrites on this site they are my first targets :ufdup:
:comeon:Your fukkup made this entire exchange a bit pointless. Had he never uttered that, would have been jokes as usual.
She ain't ugly, she is just mad funny looking and I don't begrudge anyone who feels as much. Thats it.:yeshrug:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
The 2 on the far right >>>>>>>>>>

BlEyvuIIIAEGgfY.jpg
Everyone to the right is better. :russ:

I think you have to be from their neck of the woods to really lust after her.