Paul Kagame's daughter might be the most BEAUTIFUL girl I ever seen...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
AmericanDad_Roger.gif

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I expected an elementary school kid. Chick has a real pretty face but her forehead is larger than Peyton Manning's :russ:. 6'6 is way too tall for me. I don't want to be 6 feet tall and looking up at my chick.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Tae

All Star
Daps
:bryan::bryan::bryan:
I'm not thinking this was done for daps, but no, no amount of guilting brehs with the C-word is gonna change the fact
that that girl ain't much to look at. Head shaped like a pizza slice, shes SUPER tall (not always a bad thing, but combine it with her face)...
nah. No gas for her.

Nobody has thrown out the C word. Maybe he does consider her the most beautiful woman HE HAS ever seen, or maybe the OP probably knew nobody was gonna call her the most beautiful woman they're ever seen and this thread was an underhanded attempt to shytt on a black woman. And weren't you the dude that said in regards to Odell Beckhams average looking white girlfriend:

Thing is, define "badder". And of course people can point these things out, but from their own lens, how are we gonna
say the lady he is with isn't a catch? She might like his corny jokes and indulge him in his enjoyment of Joe Pesci movies.
Or they met while at a health club. She is a former big 12 athlete from college. He is an athlete. She isn't ugly. And he may
only be an 8 to you, and lower or higher to someone else.

Trying to quantify someone elses position is dumb.

This chick is a stone-cold 9 for me, and she is curveless and relatively plain.
For the next man, she might be a 5. However, the nuance of how she carries herself puts her there for me. That same nuance may not
mean shyt for someone else. Same here. He can enjoy her company, and she might be the type to be down for whatever and not
critique the situation of other people online, something that as a famous ballplayer, he may appreciate.

One of the posters who dapped your post is also up in here laughing at this girls looks.:sas2: I guess this line of reasoning goes out the window for black women. :sas1: