Paul Heyman Appreciation Thread

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Heyman was so great, he made me forget the fact that his current character wasn't introduced as a WWE employee, he works for Punk and Lesnar. thus cant be fired by Vince but he sold the desperation of the moment like a champ and draws you in so you go along with the story.

Him and Lesnar really saved what had been a shytty show up in til that point.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Punk, Lesnar, Shield, the law is about to get laid down, Dangerous Alliance reborn :whew:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This is why Heyman should always be involved in the WWE at all times. He makes things interesting and he's one of the best minds in wrestling ever. Vince should let him come up with booking ideas again for the whole roster. He'll make the product better and will push the wrestlers the way they are supposed to be.

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude is amazing :wow:
:salute:

tumblr_mhdgq6Azk61rzs29mo1_r2_500.jpg

Superstar
Daps
Can't have the same name, though.

Alarming Alliance?

Threatening Alliance?

Hazardous Alliance?

Daps
Dope ass promo by Heyman, pretty much saved it imo and is moving the story in a good direction (continuity wise). But, then again, I shoulda known that about Heyman and trusted him fully because if you look back they have pretty much have booked it perfectly.

Of course, this is def. leading to the HHH rises match :belli: Perhaps we'll see him standing on the titantron next week pointing to a HHH sign. :youngsabo:

I hope HHH does whats right and lays don again for Brock so they can continue to fully push him at the company's biggest monster and the "sword" to the shield and build to other money matches.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
paul heyman has to be writing this angle
its simply but smart writing from what im seeing, its using the classic video vignettes and what not, and it establishes reasons for heels to be heels

the video of heyman leading maddox off to talk to him did happen like a month or so ago, they had the seeds planted over a year ago, with maddox/heyman and brock/hhh

i see maddox's snitching as a good quality to heyman and maybe they add him in but the idea of bringing in four nxt rookies and placing them in an angle where they all get to interact with establish guys without just a typical "we want the wwe title or something" angle and money being a simple yet effective aspect works.

the whole promo of him admitting he's a liar, adding words vince's dad told him, the promoter aspect, the incriminating video, then afterwards with paul begging lesnar not to hurt vince all make sense and is solid writing

heyman said "i dont know if im a saint but im trying" he's a pathological liar, in his world the best in the world should be wwe champion so he lies and cheats to get that going but he had somewhat geniune hopes vince didnt get killed by his ace in the hole...or maybe he didnt cause this is the same nikka pretending to have a heart attack when jerry lawler came back lol

just a great all around character and wrestling mind

I felt like I was reading an abstract to a GOAT Wrestling Paper :bow:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Dope ass promo by Heyman, pretty much saved it imo and is moving the story in a good direction (continuity wise). But, then again, I shoulda known that about Heyman and trusted him fully because if you look back they have pretty much have booked it perfectly.

Of course, this is def. leading to the HHH rises match :belli: Perhaps we'll see him standing on the titantron next week pointing to a HHH sign. :youngsabo:

I hope HHH does whats right and lays don again for Brock so they can continue to fully push him at the company's biggest monster and the "sword" to the shield and build to other money matches.

:russ:

NOOOOO!!!
triple-h-angry.gif

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
One of my fav Paul E. moments was on the Sept 13, 2001 Smackdown, where everyone was all emotional over 9/11. During the show, Jim Ross invited Paul to hang out with him in Oklahoma sometime. Despite all the 9/11 weepiness, Paul was still all "Um, no, that's ok, Jim" when he got invited. lol.

It wasn't just maintaining his heelness; he knows he's above JR, and wouldn't be caught dead going to Hicktown to chill with an inferior. While everyone else got all weepy and kumbaya in 9/11's wake, Paul still kept it real. Respect :lawd:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think I'm ready to let go of my childhood (Bobby) and officially crown Heyman as the GOAT manager. Latest run in the E has just been the best ever for a manager.

Also think I have to adjust my Top 10 promo list and make him a part of it.
They can be 1 and 1A in whatever order but they are above all others.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
His documentary is gonna be :wow:

When it's all set and done, Paul Heyman will go down as one of the greatest wrestling minds, promoters, and managers of ALL TIME.

His promo last Monday made me forget about the heartbreak that happened at WM 30. He made me realize that Lesnar is THAT nikka. :wow: