Paul Heyman Appreciation Thread

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
paul heyman has to be writing this angle
its simply but smart writing from what im seeing, its using the classic video vignettes and what not, and it establishes reasons for heels to be heels

the video of heyman leading maddox off to talk to him did happen like a month or so ago, they had the seeds planted over a year ago, with maddox/heyman and brock/hhh

i see maddox's snitching as a good quality to heyman and maybe they add him in but the idea of bringing in four nxt rookies and placing them in an angle where they all get to interact with establish guys without just a typical "we want the wwe title or something" angle and money being a simple yet effective aspect works.

the whole promo of him admitting he's a liar, adding words vince's dad told him, the promoter aspect, the incriminating video, then afterwards with paul begging lesnar not to hurt vince all make sense and is solid writing

heyman said "i dont know if im a saint but im trying" he's a pathological liar, in his world the best in the world should be wwe champion so he lies and cheats to get that going but he had somewhat geniune hopes vince didnt get killed by his ace in the hole...or maybe he didnt cause this is the same nikka pretending to have a heart attack when jerry lawler came back lol

just a great all around character and wrestling mind

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
its simply but smart writing from what im seeing, its using the classic video vignettes and what not, and it establishes reasons for heels to be heels

the video of heyman leading maddox off to talk to him did happen like a month or so ago, they had the seeds planted over a year ago, with maddox/heyman and brock/hhh

i see maddox's snitching as a good quality to heyman and maybe they add him in but the idea of bringing in four nxt rookies and placing them in an angle where they all get to interact with establish guys without just a typical "we want the wwe title or something" angle and money being a simple yet effective aspect works.

the whole promo of him admitting he's a liar, adding words vince's dad told him, the promoter aspect, the incriminating video, then afterwards with paul begging lesnar not to hurt vince all make sense and is solid writing

heyman said "i dont know if im a saint but im trying" he's a pathological liar, in his world the best in the world should be wwe champion so he lies and cheats to get that going but he had somewhat geniune hopes vince didnt get killed by his ace in the hole...or maybe he didnt cause this is the same nikka pretending to have a heart attack when jerry lawler came back lol

On the last Raw he told Maddox he would put him on.

It's too bad Cesaro is probably not in it but Heyman wanted to work with Cesaro, Punk and Brock as a stable. I don't see any connections in the past aside from him waiting outside on a Main Event while the Shield fukked up RKO then Miz joined in and he took care of Miz so it'd be completely out of left field for him to be involved but Heyman wanted him as a Heyman guy.

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Paul has always been great and I was about to be pissed if he got fired from tv

I wonder what Vince thought about the many ECW chants while he was out there lol

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're about to witness the 2013 version of the Dangerous Alliance :blessed: :ahh:

19911123_dangerousalliance.jpg

:wow: :to:

A lot of smiley potential right there :whoo:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

breh, did u peep King Vince's reaction when heyman mentioned his pops name :ohhh: it was subtle but it almost brought a tear to my eye :to:

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
If you don't respect Paul Heyman, you shouldn't be a wrestling fan. Plain and Simple.