Paul Heyman Appreciation Thread

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
i've said before and will keep saying it, he's been the most consistently good character besides d-bry this past year

everything he does makes sense for his character, the angle, and is set up to make the wwe seem more important and the title the most important thing in his life...and if anyone else was in his role it'd just be a manager, dude can steal scenes with his over the top acting and his spitfire promos

dude is what a cowardly heel is supposed to be

lunchmeat

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're about to witness the 2013 version of the Dangerous Alliance :blessed: :ahh:

19911123_dangerousalliance.jpg

:wow: :to:

I was thinking the same thing. GOAT stable on the way!
Brock, Punk, The Shield, and little Brad as their weed carrier :whew:

Daracell

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Jim Cornette said Paul Heyman is a pathological liar, he was straight telling the truth.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
He's been great on his role since he came back. And every once in a while he gets to steal the show with a promo and mannerisms.

He's been AMAZING on screen since his return, especially around Lesnar. He's done a better job of selling Lesnar as this force of nature than anyone by not even pretending to be able to control him. Dude is in panic mode every time Brock shows up..

It's amazing. He makes Brock look like an even bigger "not 1 fukk given" monster.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I hope they don't EVER have Brock turn on him. They could play up Heyman not being able to control him, but play it like a dad who can't control his son. In Brock's mind he's doing what's best for both of them by fukking people up. Loyalty amongst heels. :wow:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
I hope they don't EVER have Brock turn on him. They could play up Heyman not being able to control him, but play it like a dad who can't control his son. In Brock's mind he's doing what's best for both of them by fukking people up. Loyalty amongst heels. :wow:

its the whole paul heyman guy aspect, brock was paul heyman's son pretty much when he got called up from ovw back in the day and paul heyman has been cool with brock ever since

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

In a place were a babyface never does a run in to help a guy (but rather attack his rival). Brock Lesnar, the most feared monster in the E'verse, is the GOAT friend. He's always there to protect Paul :wow:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
:salute: this thread.....

And he seems to be getting better somehow. Dudes been around forever and isn't even 50 yet.

:salute:

-P-
yeah that is cray...i always (cause they were all considered "genius") end up putting russo, cornette and paul e in the same sentence so to speak, and cant believe russo is the oldest of the three....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame=http://youtu.be/3xebT4HQKDI]WWF Smackdown - Paul Heyman Shoots on Vince McMahon - YouTube[/ame]

the promo that saved the Invasion angle