Patrick Mahomes’ Wifes tweet resurfaces :mjpls:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
:yeshrug: point I am trying to get across is if Pat was really about it he would procreate with a black women (I know he was dating her since high school) but he creating white kids at this point all that wealth going back into cac hands.
Why would he? Pat knows deep down he is not really a black man. on top of that he grew up surrounded by whites and was raised on white culture. The vagina he came out of is of a white woman. It only makes sense that he deals with white women.

im cool with that, that means one more black woman in the dating pool for us black men :ohlawd:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Pat knows deep down he is not really a black man

Patrick Mahomes has expressed pride in his Black heritage in response to people online who label him "not full Black."

The Kansas City Chiefs star shared his perspective in an interview with Clay Skipper of GQ:

"I've seen how people, on Twitter, have tweeted and said, 'Oh, you're not full Black.' But I've always just had the confidence and believed in who I am. And I've known that I'm Black. And I'm proud to be Black. And I'm proud to have a white mom too. I'm just proud of who I am. And I've always had that confidence in myself."

:patrice:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: point I am trying to get across is if Pat was really about it he would procreate with a black women (I know he was dating her since high school) but he creating white kids at this point all that wealth going back into cac hands.

So c00ns can’t have black wives?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Patrick grew up with a c00n father and was surrounded by cacs yet nikka wanna claim him because he half black and the best QB in the NFL
his dad was on the road a lot, not saying he was or wasn't a c00n but his white mama raised him, and we have found out she is a closet racist, conservative and republican (Trump supporter) so that rubbed off on him. Similar to what @IllmaticDelta told me, it just depends upon how you were raised and if the black parent taught the child about his/her culture and if they were apart of any type of black gathering (family shyt doesn't count)

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
his dad was on the road a lot, not saying he was or wasn't a c00n but his white mama raised him, and we have found out she is a closet racist, conservative and republican (Trump supporter) so that rubbed off on him. Similar to what @IllmaticDelta told me, it just depends upon how you were raised and if the black parent taught the child about his/her culture and if they were apart of any type of black gathering (family shyt doesn't count)
:picard: I didn't know his mother was a white supremacist, yes Patrick father is a god damn c00n

Daps
Reppin
Cashville, 10
Shoulda hollered at Russ before he signed his last deal. :francis::manny:

3dBWaO44JpbiSul9rHxU2-2QAXQuvBlF5F8hP9MeLlXuq9sMAyg79Dn1-W8tnnnUVpOFI45Q-QTtjdLAuzCsT0wbEH3sKskoF1t3

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Shoulda hollered at Russ before he signed his last deal. :francis::manny:

3dBWaO44JpbiSul9rHxU2-2QAXQuvBlF5F8hP9MeLlXuq9sMAyg79Dn1-W8tnnnUVpOFI45Q-QTtjdLAuzCsT0wbEH3sKskoF1t3
Russ was always going to leave that girl, Russ had an interview talking about how after a big game at Wisconsin he went on a date with his current wife while he was still with this white woman, golden Tate sleeping with her gave Russ the right reason to give her the boot

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Russ was always going to leave that girl, Russ had an interview talking about how after a big game at Wisconsin he went on a date with his current wife while he was still with this white woman, golden Tate sleeping with her gave Russ the right reason to give her the boot

He went on a date with Ciara while a student at Wisconsin? :usure: