Patrick Mahomes’ Wifes tweet resurfaces :mjpls:

Daps
Biracials take on the traits of the dominant parent.

Mahomes' pops was on the road playing ball so he was at home with momma. Momma is the type that is attracted to black men but not really "blackness."

If a white broad loves black dikk but acts uncomfortable/weird around black women...she's suspect as fukk. She had no concern for his Negritude. He's comfortable with his blackness but he thinks more like a white dude. His momma made him that way because she was not equipped to help him navigate Negritude.

The dude literally grew up in "Whitehouse, Texas"......

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster

Mahomes' pops was on the road playing ball so he was at home with momma. Momma is the type that is attracted to black men but not really "blackness."

If a white broad loves black dikk but acts uncomfortable/weird around black women...she's suspect as fukk. She had no concern for his Negritude. He's comfortable with his blackness but he thinks more like a white dude. His momma made him that way because she was not equipped to help him navigate Negritude.

Cactrick Mahomes...

Love the insightful perspective.

Dope shiit.

But yeah, a lot of white bytches ain't that cozy carl around black women. These beckies, we know their ulterior agendas.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

he is a cac . my last supervisor was his umpire while he pitched at Whitehouse. Was gushin on how he was basically a good one :mjpls:

i wouldnt be surprised if breh a Trump supporter

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

So I know this is genealogy but how? For example Rashida Jones looks white, I know her dad ain't that dark but unless you told me, I would've just suspected she was white.

Daps
So I know this is genealogy but how? For example Rashida Jones looks white, I know her dad ain't that dark but unless you told me, I would've just suspected she was white.
I mean traits as in personality of the parent.

Now if we talking physical appearance....Quincy is only 66% African, so mixing that with 100% Swedish will get you a Rashida. Quincy Jones is Jimmy Carter's cousin.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I mean traits as in personality of the parent.

Now if we talking physical appearance....Quincy is only 66% African, so mixing that with 100% Swedish will get you a Rashida. Quincy Jones is Jimmy Carter's cousin.
oh wow, kidada though looks black, albeit light skin black. Also what personality would kidada take? the mother for dating a black man lol (2pac and allegedly LL Cool J)

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

@murksiderock

@Soldier

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:picard: I didn't know his mother was a white supremacist, yes Patrick father is a god damn c00n

If you leave your black child to be raised by a white woman,I hope theres a special place in hell.

And usually when its white women who really mess with black dudes,the child will be okay. Because countless black father figures will be coming through. And those white women are more likely to stay close to the black community for access to black men.

But his father played in the MLB. She probably only fooled with him because he had money. No telling if she actually likes black men. Mahommes probably fell for the same trap. Shame he going to have to lose half one day:francis:#SinsOfTheFather

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
his dad was on the road a lot, not saying he was or wasn't a c00n but his white mama raised him, and we have found out she is a closet racist, conservative and republican (Trump supporter) so that rubbed off on him.

damn that’s crazy smdh

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Being black is more than just how you look. It is also an understanding and acceptance of the reality of how your black skin affects how people perceive you. Biracial kids that grow up in mostly white spaces have a strong chance of turning out disconnected from and even resentful of their black heritage.

Even if you look dark like Candace Owen's or Clarence Thomas, you could still try to will yourself into a reality where you're a white person looking down on black people. You can reject the existence of and impact of racism to maintain the delusion that soothes your fear of being lumped in with a group who has less dominance in the society. It is literally a Freudian defense mechanism called identification with the aggressor.

Daps
oh wow, kidada though looks black, albeit light skin black. Also what personality would kidada take? the mother for dating a black man lol (2pac and allegedly LL Cool J)
More on who spends more time raising the kids. The girls said both parents were pretty involved so they get traits from both....plus they grew up in Hollywood, not Whitehouse, Texas. Gotta add that the white parent for Kidada and Rashida is Euro, not American. Probably not the same racial baggage compared to Mahomes.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Grown men chatting like females about duck policing another black man.

Disgusting. Meanwhile you all won’t help to keep our women in order.