Patrick Mahomes’ Wifes tweet resurfaces :mjpls:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
like I said before these white hoes only got with them because they were going to be rich or were playing a pro sport.

you must’ve been home-schooled or dropped out at a very young age...“news flash” a lot of teenage age girls chase behind student athletes regardless of race on either side bcuz the boys are popular and at the top of the middle/high school “food chain”...it’s really that simple...I’ve observed it as a student and a teacher...now by senior year of high school/freshmen year of college yes the females’ intentions can be more sinister...do you think savannah only got with bron bcuz he was going to be rich or play a pro sport or are you just feeling some weird ass way cuz the bytch is white in this scenario?

Last edited:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
What did it say? shyt gone.
The first photo from this tweet.

It really started Super Bowl Sunday.
Someone tweeted this

And for whatever reason, Brittany was looking up herself on Twitter. Literally during the game. And she responded

And if we keeping it a buck, lots of Black Twitter already hate her just cuz she white and she inheriting a fortune by being with Pat so a lot came at her and started digging up the old tweets.

They also dug up this

and this

She need to move carefully. She should know by now lots of angry and bitter and jealous people on social media so her giving them attention is only going to make things worse. I get she was super emotional during the game cuz her husband was getting his ass kicked (she and Mahomes mom was going at everyone on Twitter that night who dared said anything about them or Pat) but in moments like that, as a public figure, you need to just put the phone down cuz no good will come from tweeting through it.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The first photo from this tweet.

It really started Super Bowl Sunday.
Someone tweeted this

And for whatever reason, Brittany was looking up herself on Twitter. Literally during the game. And she responded

And if we keeping it a buck, lots of Black Twitter already hate her just cuz she white and she inheriting a fortune by being with Pat so a lot came at her and started digging up the old tweets.

They also dug up this

and this

She need to move carefully. She should know by now lots of angry and bitter and jealous people on social media so her giving them attention is only going to make things worse. I get she was super emotional during the game cuz her husband was getting his ass kicked (she and Mahomes mom was going at everyone on Twitter that night who dared said anything about them or Pat) but in moments like that, as a public figure, you need to just put the phone down cuz no good will come from tweeting through it.

Fake outrage but Mahomes gotta watch out.. shorty out there saying shyt like "I'm sorry I like a lot of guys #slut".

Dude most likely a simp, ain't got a pimp hand on shorty like Lebron does with Savannah.

Yo girl should not be publicly lusting after other men, especially if you a household name, football star and signed the most lucrative deal in American football history.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Fake outrage but Mahomes gotta watch out.. shorty out there saying shyt like "I'm sorry I like a lot of guys #slut".

Dude most likely a simp, ain't got a pimp hand on shorty like Lebron does with Savannah.

Yo girl should not be publicly lusting after other men, especially if you a household name, football star and signed the most lucrative deal in American football history.
To be fair that tweet was from 2011 when they both were still in HS. Twitter was a much different place in 2011 lol

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

Lebron doesn’t need a pimp hand because he chose a good woman in the first place

One that actually understands who he is :mjpls: