Patrick Mahomes Sr. Arrested for the 6th time for driving while intoxicated. Facing 10 years in jail. [Update] Arrested AGAIN on 6/29/2024

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Country is set up for killing people doesnt mean u should do it.

At some point, u gotta take responsibility for your own actions. Its called being an adult.

And where did I say or imply he should do it? I don't understand why you quoted me.

I said he should've gotten an uber or private driver earlier in this thread.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Two things can be true.
He had other options and we have a country that's set up well for drunk driving.

In terms of blaming the USA, yes I'd blame them for allowing him to reach 6 DWIs. His license should've already been taken away.

Cars you have access to don't require a license to use them unless you buying or it's a car sharing program where it has to be checked.

Long as you obey the rules you usually not getting pulled over unless you middle of nowhere or small town.

Rick Ross ain't get a license till he was 40.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
And where did I say or imply he should do it? I don't understand why you quoted me.

I said he should've gotten an uber or private driver earlier in this thread.
Cuz u mention how the US is a country who sets u up to drunk drive. Like the US is partially at fault. Its not. So thats why i quoted u, ok pumpkin?

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Cars you have access to don't require a license to use them unless you buying or it's a car sharing program where it has to be checked.

Long as you obey the rules you usually not getting pulled over unless you middle of nowhere or small town.

Rick Ross ain't get a license till he was 40.

And then you hit them for DWI charges and driving without a license.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Cuz u mention how the US is a country who sets u up to drunk drive. Like the US is partially at fault. Its not. So thats why i quoted u, ok pumpkin?

US is set up for drunk driving. I didn't absolve dude of his responsibility.

In your post you said the "US is set up for killing." So by your same logic, you're saying the US is partially at fault.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Real life

having-a-drink-power-book-iii-raising-kanan-season-3-episode-1.jpg
Damnit Lou

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
US is set up for drunk driving. I didn't absolve dude of his responsibility.

In your post you said the "US is set up for killing." So by your same logic, you're saying the US is partially at fault.

Im using your logic in terms of availabilty to drink and drive and buying a gun. My point was that the person is responsible regardless what the laws allow.

So no, im not saying that. Im trying to tell u in a nice way that its retarded to use any blame on anyone expect Patrick Mahomes Sr.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Im using your logic in terms of availabilty to drink and drive and buying a gun. My point was that the person is responsible regardless what the laws allow.

So no, im not saying that. Im trying to tell u in a nice way that its retarded to use any blame on anyone expect Patrick Mahomes Sr.

He's responsible for his actions and deserves to be put in jail and have his license taken away. He has already done 40 days in jail for this and has enough money to have his own private driver. No excuses, I said this in my first post.

I also said the US is set up for drunk driving, it is. It's a widespread problem here. I said this responding to someone who said he should live close enough where he can walk home. That is not realistic for most people.