Patrick Mahomes Sr. Arrested for the 6th time for driving while intoxicated. Facing 10 years in jail. [Update] Arrested AGAIN on 6/29/2024

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man fukk anyone that drives drunk. One of the worst, most selfish things you can do.

Even worse when you're someone like that who can EASILY afford a damn cab :francis:
yup fukk this dude

i know he won't get 10 years but he probably should before he ends up like Sunny from WWE and kills someone after being given chance after chance :francis:

broller

Veteran
Daps
yup fukk this dude

i know he won't get 10 years but he probably should before he ends up like Sunny from WWE and kills someone after being given chance after chance :francis:

I didn't know she killed someone

br82186

Superstar
Daps
T swift made that call

On a serious note Mahomes family has serious issues

his brother is a rapist
his mother Is MAGA
his dad is a 3 time DUI alcoholic

The NFL cant really market this family anymore
This n-gga's family is batshyt crazy including his let them eat cake having ass wife

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Man fukk anyone that drives drunk. One of the worst, most selfish things you can do.

Even worse when you're someone like that who can EASILY afford a damn cab :francis:

People drive on no sleep....we should test for that...bad reaction time too etc. long as you ain't got the spins from drinking too no different than tired/no sleep drivers.:yeshrug: