Patrick Mahomes Sr. Arrested for the 6th time for driving while intoxicated. Facing 10 years in jail. [Update] Arrested AGAIN on 6/29/2024

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
People take that shyt to lightly, you literally give zero fukks about anyone else in traffic nor pedestrians. About 40-45k die from gun violence every year, 13-15k die from DUI related murders.

Yet people, the law and everything treats it like some cute joke
Penalties just aren’t harsh enough

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I've heard from National and local media here in Missouri that Patrick Mahomes Jr also has a drinking problem.

Bro said national media in Missouri…

But yea that’s bullshyt. If it ain’t come up, it ain’t a problem. A ‘drinking problem’ is only such if it outwardly effects others. And if pat mahomes outwardly affected anyone while drinking—-DUI, bar fights, public intoxication—-we’d know. This ain’t the 90s with Jordan, no media outlet is burying a potential story that big

So as it stands he might just like to drink and that effects no one but his own health

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
My life got so much better when I stopped drinking the devil's juice, and at my worst I never drove drunk.

It's one of the most selfish things you can do
Especially when you can have guarded security and a limo service at your beck and call. No excuse.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Bro said national media in Missouri…

But yea that’s bullshyt. If it ain’t come up, it ain’t a problem. A ‘drinking problem’ is only such if it outwardly effects others. And if pat mahomes outwardly affected anyone while drinking—-DUI, bar fights, public intoxication—-we’d know. This ain’t the 90s with Jordan, no media outlet is burying a potential story that big

So as it stands he might just like to drink and that effects no one but his own health

Go read nikka I said "I've heard from National and local media here in Missouri".