Patrick Kane vs Jameis Winston, a great example of white privilege

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
nah...the fact that zach mettenberger is guilty of the same crime jameis is innocent says a lot.

The really slide that shyt under the rug during zach's combine time.

Just compare the wiki pages....it says all you need to know on how the hide shyt and slide shyt

Jameis gets an entire section

Capturejamesis.png

Zach gets one sentence hidden under college career.

zachhhh.png

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Hes played in two Olympics, one in which the gold medal game drew like 30 million viewers.

He's won 3 Stanley cups, been on talkshows.

And? The Olympic ratings don't mean shyt. Muthafukkas watch damn skiing, curling and volleyball and no one can pick them out of the Olympic program. Dude is a nobody in American sports. Not even top 150 of American athletes. Birdman from the NBA is more recognizable than Patrick Kane. Think bout that.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And? The Olympic ratings don't mean shyt. Muthafukkas watch damn skiing, curling and volleyball and no one can pick them out of the Olympic program. Dude is a nobody in American sports. Not even top 150 of American athletes. Birdman from the NBA is more recognizable than Patrick Kane. Think bout that.
How the hell can you say that? :dahell:

How do exactly qualify who's more recognizable?

A nobody in American sports? that ridiculous, hes arguably the GOAT American born hockey player

About to be the cover boy for EA NHL 16 (2nd time he will be for that franchise)

I get you dont fukk with hockey, but who the hell are you speaking for exactly?

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I think part of it is that hockey is like a distant 4th in popularity in this country
Boxing isn't that popular either in this country, but yet people still manage to bring up Floyd Mayweather and his domestic charges every chance they get.

I'm not falling for that bullshyt excuse :camby:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I'm a fan of all sports and I didn't even know he had some shyt going on until I found the other thread today.

It could be based on race or not, but hockey is not covered on a national level like football is, especially not by the ESPN's of the world. Look at deflated football coverage compared to this story and tell me that popularity has nothing to do with coverage.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I'm a fan of all sports and I didn't even know he had some shyt going on until I found the other thread today.

It could be based on race or not, but hockey is not covered on a national level like football is, especially not by the ESPN's of the world. Look at deflated football coverage compared to this story and tell me that popularity has nothing to do with coverage.

What a about the sexual assault issue? A week before May 2 ESPN WENT IN on domestic violence and violence against women. You had anchors on CNN calling Jameis a rapist on fukking broadcast television and shyt. But this hockey player name don't get thrown around or prejudge before charges can be dropped or he's found innocent or guilty in court like Jameis Winston name was?