Patrice O'neal and the Black Phillip Show appreciation

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
This episode, the one where he talks about messing up his chance to work with Spike Lee and his realisation that he had to play the game a little towards the end all pointed in the direction of some great shyt poppin' (like the FX deal)

Hate it had to be him...

ibqxk11Ambw2As.gif

The last interview he did on Jay Mohr's podcast was like a lightbulb went off in his head and he sounded he was really ready to do the damn thing.

Sidenote: Even though, by the sound of it she's constantly on that bullshyt

Von :noah:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
i dled a youtube channel full but it was only 12 episodes, but this ep 13 and ep 12 of that one are the same, so i'm fukked up in the game:patrice:

I ran into same problem. Still need someone to sort this out for me.

Also it was prolly already mentioned in this thread and I need to do some back reading in here, but How do the brehs feel about the Beige Phillip show? *

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I ran into same problem. Still need someone to sort this out for me.

Also it was prolly already mentioned in this thread and I need to do some back reading in here, but How do the brehs feel about the Beige Phillip show? *

When it dropped I listened for about 10 eps, but Dante really isn't as articulate, or as righteous as Patrice.

Patrice had less theories and philosophies, so they were, at least to a point, bulletproof.

Dante makes a lot of good points, but without the genius level humour, intellect, and delivery, it comes off poorly.

You can give it a shot if you like, but I threw it in the bushes 10 eps in.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
another sidenote.

I never listened to beige phillip (I couldn't' stand being disappointed by it). But I've been kinda happy to see Dante show up on "The Blacklist" on NBC , it's a small part but he's popped up in at least 7 episodes so far during this current arch. Last week seems like it might be the last for his character tho.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
i dled a youtube channel full but it was only 12 episodes, but this ep 13 and ep 12 of that one are the same, so i'm fukked up in the game:patrice:
yeah, apparently when it first got put on the internet someone did the same one twice.

so its 12 eps not 13, and the error just carried on to every iteration of the show uploaded

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
yeah, apparently when it first got put on the internet someone did the same one twice.

so its 12 eps not 13, and the error just carried on to every iteration of the show uploaded
I woulda been wondering about this forever:whew:thanks