Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (Windows, Mac, Xbox One, PS4, Switch (Cloud version)) (September 2, 2021)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I just met that demon bytch in the collapsed demon cave area. I may have to kick that bougie bytch out my party. She's got the magic but her noble status makes her not of the people enough for me. She's to focused on aesthetics. Wondering if she can be reformed in her arc or if I'm just going to give her the boot now.

Open your heart to me.

She really knows how to talk to a nikkuh

:patrice:

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
How is the narrative? Is it also top 10 or is it really only the gameplay that is top tier?
Narrative is solid. I don't even know if I would say the gameplay is top tier. It has really good gameplay but the thing that makes this game special is conceptualizing some build for a character, going through the journey, and executing that shyt watching your shytty character become some god like warrior. Its some shyt almost no game has ever made me feel.
Dead ass - this game makes you feel like the lead in ways not many CRPGs pull off.

Once you realize the boss music is for you and not for them its :wow:
Legit Gods will come around and be like "we need you to pick a side :whoa: respectfully"
I'm only an hour in but I am getting hammered. This is much harder than Pillars, DAO, BG1&2, etc.
Yeah, its legit the deepest RPG out. The learning curve is immense and that difficulty option isn't some a suggestion either. Definitely the most rewarding though imo.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Is the DLC content that can played alongside the main game or is it post game content?