Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (Windows, Mac, Xbox One, PS4, Switch (Cloud version)) (September 2, 2021)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:merchant:

and here I am with my archer who has a dog :heh:
my first completion build was probably my 4th character or so - an inquisitor using a faulchard/reach weapon. bane will legit rip through anything after mid-game. and because i had it setup where attacks of opportunity could be spammed from dumb far away and whenever any friendly landed a crit.... mannnn lol

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did y’all play real-time with pause or turn based?

This thread getting me hyped low key I been lurking this thread :russ:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Did y’all play real-time with pause or turn based?

This thread getting me hyped low key I been lurking this thread :russ:
both, because its really that seamless in pathfinder

for trash mobs or stuff that was just gonna be a really 'direct' fight - real time. any other time? turn based. you can just switch up as you like and even stuff like initiative is accounted for going back and forth.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is probably one of the few games where I actually recommend a build guide for your whole first run. So many characters I went through early on like man...my nicca is ass all the companions are carrying me and I kept having to re-do shyt. For whatever reason I can't play through these rpgs if my main character is trash.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I'm a couple hours deep into it and I mess with it :wow: not messing with Pillars tho :mjgrin:

I'll probably beat the first game after I'm done with this one. But this s*** is hard :what: i'm on the Gray Garrison 2nd battle playing only on Core difficulty and s*** feels lowkey impossible. Got 4 dead companions with no way to res these dudes.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm a couple hours deep into it and I mess with it :wow: not messing with Pillars tho :mjgrin:

I'll probably beat the first game after I'm done with this one. But this s*** is hard :what: i'm on the Gray Garrison 2nd battle playing only on Core difficulty and s*** feels lowkey impossible. Got 4 dead companions with no way to res these dudes.
lmao

but fr you better put that shyt on easy til you learn which was is up