Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (Windows, Mac, Xbox One, PS4, Switch (Cloud version)) (September 2, 2021)

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I'm going to give this franchise another shot. The first one bored the s*** out of me but maybe it's because I was mentally comparing it to Pillars which is a goat tier isometric RPG :ehh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm going to give this franchise another shot. The first one bored the s*** out of me but maybe it's because I was mentally comparing it to Pillars which is a goat tier isometric RPG :ehh:
i can't go back to pillars after pathfinder wotr :mjlol: and yeah i HATED kingmaker at first too

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
That’s odd I hated pillars but loved Kingmaker despite its bugs. To me Kingmaker was the game that surpassed Baldurs gate 2.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
:whoa: Its dense as fukk bruh. I can't say its for everyone but at a certain point it just clicks and next thing you know you got 200 hours in it.

I played Divinity 2 earlier this year and loved it. Heard this game get mentioned alongside it before.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
just going through the character creation, I was like "oh, it's one of these games..." :picard:

I haven't installed it yet but if its anything like Divinity 2 then I just find a good build on Youtube and stick to that for the game.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I had to find a tutorial to help me on building my first couple characters... hell I still reference a youtube vid when planning out my new chars.
I just accept that I'll probably want to start over when I figure the game out. I usually do that with these kind of games

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just accept that I'll probably want to start over when I figure the game out. I usually do that with these kind of games

I beat the game after like 10 character creators. I finally settled on a build for long enough to go through the whole way. A monk who transforms into a dragon.