Past and present Serena Williams comparison — what happens when you listen to whites

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Lmaoooo so all the posts on here with fools talking shyt about her face is from cacs right? Go take a nap old nikka :dead:

I'd slap the goose feathers outta you if you called me a nikka in person, cac. But go head, cook.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pass.The chick ugly as fukk

Pass like John Stockton. :huhldup:

I dont think she has ovaries for me to destroy

Nah, too manly in the face.

pass, she's manly

Bruh Serena nor Venus EVER looked good :scust:

When was Serena ever attractive.....

Her FACE is not the reason why dudes liked her. :russ:

Coli dudes always get offended if you never thought Serena was unattractive

Serena always reminds me of mufasa from the lion king. She has a face with a lot of gravity to it.

Serena Williams used to be a beautiful sista.

:hubie:This statement is simply untrue.

Serena’s ALWAYS been hit or miss, some pics she just looks manly and stank

Lmaooooooooooooooooo and this is just the tip off the iceberg. I guess all these posters are cacs :russ::russ::russ:

Only time nikkas spoke highly of Serena is when they're sexualizing her body, just like cacs. To sit up here and pretend black men as a whole thought she was ever pretty in the face is disingenous.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
nikkas getting exposed left and right in here. I love these threads.

Do you know what “Exposed” means?

No one in this thread has been exposed except for you because you’re blind to listen to anyone’s facts or experience other than yours.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
FKw6CkHWUAI2Nj9

:whoo::noah::ahh::banderas:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Yea ok...

Every nikka I been around absolutely loved Serena. Had nikkas who had zero interest in tennis watching that shyt

This goofy nikka got the gall to say "she had a little ass" :russ:

yeah she was masculine avg in the face with a lil ass on her not a little ass

just cause you been around some nikkas who loved serena does not make it the case for every black man in america

Sniper

All Star
Daps
Lmaooooooooooooooooo and this is just the tip off the iceberg. I guess all these posters are cacs :russ::russ::russ:

Only time nikkas spoke highly of Serena is when they're sexualizing her body, just like cacs. To sit up here and pretend black men as a whole thought she was ever pretty in the face is disingenous.

He\she’s in denial. I searched Serena’s name and the comments were similar to what I’ve seen in the past.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Listening to whites”?

Calling a spade a spade, us Black people have more to do with the issues she has with her issues looks than white people.

Man miss me with that. All those years we "clowned" her for her looks, she was with black men and never tried to change her looks. Now she over there with reddit for a couple years, she's showing up like this and you wanna blame black people?

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps

:francis::francis: Wasn’t a damn thing right with Serena beforehand. Somebody will say it’s just makeup and contouring, but I know what the hell makeup and contouring does, and that ain’t it

I hate what Serena did to herself.
But those photos of her on the tonight show was by far the prettiest I've ever seen her. For the most part she stopped looking like that a long time ago (I have my theories).

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Again, cac...if you think you're proving something by posting suspect quotes about Serena from posters on this site than you a dumb nikka. This site is filled with goofies who pretend to be Black, Trump supporters and actively try to have Black people go against each other. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
Man miss me with that. All those years we "clowned" her for her looks, she was with black men and never tried to change her looks. Now she over there with reddit for a couple years, she's showing up like this and you wanna blame black people?

I didn’t say that were to blame, I said that we have more to do with her image issues than white people.

But after your explanation and the changes after being with the white man, I can see where you’re coming from.

I just know that she’s been getting talking about for he me looks for decades, and it wasn’t all cacs.

I’ve seen what we said about her. Not me personally because she’s never been ugly to me, until now :russ:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Do you know what “Exposed” means?

No one in this thread has been exposed except for you because you’re blind to listen to anyone’s facts or experience other than yours.

I know what exposed means. You got exposed. Actually you exposed yourself. You lifted your own skirt. We didn't do that...you did, cac.