Past and present Serena Williams comparison — what happens when you listen to whites

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Start out the 1 minute mark.

Venus isn’t and never was ugly.

Is we talking about Venus or Serena? I thought this thread title clearly had Serena's name in it :unimpressed:

Blacks loved Serena. Our men loved her. It was always cacs calling her a man and an ape. Don't try to pin that shyt on us.

Last edited:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The most fukked up part. They gonna blame the black male community for this. Saying some bullshyt that we thought she was to masculine

When it was us who was constantly biggin her up and saying she was damn near perfect
Lmfaooooooooooo when? Where? Nobody was checking for Serena like that. Pull up any Serena Williams thread on here from the past 10 years and read the comments about her looks. I’ll wait.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Lmfaooooooooooo when? Where? Nobody was checking for Serena like that. Pull up any Serena Williams thread on here from the past 10 years and read the comments about her looks. I’ll wait.

She been masculine as hell and not that attractive she had a little ass tho

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If took out the “Us” and said “Black people have more to do with the issues she has with her issues looks than white people” you’d probably have an issue too.

So I really can’t win :stopitslime:
You're lying either way. Quit blaming black people for shyt they had nothing to do with. Supposed alleged fellow black person. Ya dig?

Sniper

All Star
Daps
Is we talking about Venus or Serena? I thought this thread title clearly had Serena's name on it :unimpressed:

Blacks loved Serena. Our men loved her. It was always cacs calling her a man and an ape. Don't try to pin that shyt on us.

The world is bigger than your thoughts, dude’s been say Serena looked like a man for years.

Most can understand why I posted about Venus, and some like you don’t.

But to break it down so that you understand. If there’s comedy about the more feminine looking sister “Venus”, just imagine what was said about Serena.

But it’s white peoples fault, that does sound better.