Past and present Serena Williams comparison — what happens when you listen to whites

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again, cac...if you think you're proving something by posting suspect quotes about Serena from posters on this site than you a dumb nikka. This site is filled with goofies who pretend to be Black, Trump supporters and actively try to have Black people go against each other. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Lmfaoooo :deadrose: So where do you fit in old nikka?

Sniper

All Star
Daps
FKw6CkHWUAI2Nj9

:whoo::noah::ahh::banderas:

Damn

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I didn’t say that were to blame, I said that we have more to do with her image issues than white people.

But after your explanation and the changes after being with the white man, I can see where you’re coming from.

I just know that she’s been getting talking about for he me looks for decades, and it wasn’t all cacs.

I’ve seen what we said about her. Not me personally because she’s never been ugly to me, until now :russ:

Look at this hoe trying to backtrack after he came in here blaming Black people for Serena fukking herself up :dead::dead::dead:

Sniper

All Star
Daps
I know what exposed means. You got exposed. Actually you exposed yourself. You lifted your own skirt. We didn't do that...you did, cac.

No matter how many times you tell me that I’m white, it’s not going to make me white in real life.

You’re very simple minded and you lifted your skirt for another man to enter.

I guess that makes us even. :yeshrug:

Sniper

All Star
Daps
“Listening to whites”?

Calling a spade a spade, us Black people have more to do with the issues she has with her issues looks than white people.

Look at this hoe trying to backtrack after he came in here blaming Black people for Serena fukking herself up :dead::dead::dead:

Reading is not only fundamental, sometimes it’s necessary to understand the words.

I literally said the exact same thing twice.

Your perception isn’t the reality, unfortunately it’ll be the only one that you’ll ever see because you can read.

But you don’t understand.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
No matter how many times you tell me that I’m white, it’s not going to make me white in real life.

You’re very simple minded and you lifted your skirt for another man to enter.

I guess that makes us even. :yeshrug:

If you move like a cac...talk like a cac...post like a cac...you a cac.

You shoulda known better than trying to come up in here blaming Blacks for what Serena did to herself, cac.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

:francis::francis: Wasn’t a damn thing right with Serena beforehand. Somebody will say it’s just makeup and contouring, but I know what the hell makeup and contouring does, and that ain’t it

She's a teenager in one and an 40 year old mom in the other.

Even giving her credit for that she looks terrible now.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
If you move like a cac...talk like a cac...post like a cac...you a cac.

You shoulda known better than trying to come up in here blaming Blacks for what Serena did to herself, cac.

I now understand that you have comprehension issues.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
“Listening to whites”?

Calling a spade a spade, us Black people have more to do with the issues she has with her issues looks than white people.

I’ve seen black people talk down on her on Twitter but it was white men that compared her and Venus to gorillas two years into their pro career. I remember that from Jet magzine

Sniper

All Star
Daps
I’ve seen black people talk down on her on Twitter but it was white men that compared her and Venus to gorillas two years into their pro career. I remember that from Jet magzine

All I said was that we also talked shyt about her and it wasn’t all on cacs. But some people don’t like the truth or they live in a small bubble.

And you’re right, I remember a couple of night I’ve comments from white people that came out a couple of years back too that made headlines.