Passport Sis messes up the game by trying to bring back her MS-13 Banger Hubby

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I doubt those were the only tattoos
Gang shyt aside,dude was living in the US illegally for years before marrying the woman
He basically self deported and tried to get back in because of marriage

fukk that...MF Doom was brought here legally and was basically a long-term tax paying resident and they denied him re-entry

fukk this dude
Oh I don't care if they never let his ass back in, just questioning what exactly was gang related about a Sigmund Freud tattoo. He probably has more tattoos, but the fact that those three were the only ones in question in the article leads me to believe they're the only possible gang related tattoos he has.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Article from over 10 years ago deciphering gang tats from that region of the world

Jesus Christ and his Mother is considered gang related over there??

:ehh:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Oh I don't care if they never let his ass back in, just questioning what exactly was gang related about a Sigmund Freud tattoo. He probably has more tattoos, but the fact that those three were the only ones in question in the article leads me to believe they're the only possible gang related tattoos he has.
The consulate has got experts on gang culture so I believe he has more tattoos
What's fukked up is he may get picked up by Bukele's soldiers and sent to the Maximum security Prison
:heh:

High Art

šŸ‘‘King of The SalonšŸ‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
"The tattoos, including Our Lady of Guadalupe, theatrical masks and a profile of psychologist Sigmund Freud, instead expressed his intellectual interests and Catholic faith, his lawyers said in court papers."

Sigmund_Freud%2C_by_Max_Halberstadt_%28cropped%29.jpg

What exactly is gang related about any of this???
TIL: Immigration and Homeland Security is filled with Carl Jung fanboys. :ohhh:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"The tattoos, including Our Lady of Guadalupe, theatrical masks and a profile of psychologist Sigmund Freud, instead expressed his intellectual interests and Catholic faith, his lawyers said in court papers."

360_F_563783679_1EQfsS1xk7Gb9rzgej1sI6w6GRmj4DEo.jpg

What exactly is gang related about any of this???
The ā€œSmile Now, Cry Laterā€ tattoo is the unofficial bout that life Mexican gang tattoo.